• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chaswea

Dallas, Collin County
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2021
    Dallas,TX
    My wife has a 2001 Jepp Grand Cherokee. Great car and it will never get sold. Good luck I hope you get the problems worked out.

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    We bought a new Jeep Wrangler JK in August 2018. It has had so many problems that it now has all of 1,951 miles on it. It has probably traveled that many miles on the back of a tow truck, which I am waiting for right now, again. We had a lemon law attorney file a claim against Chrysler and received a small settlement that was confidential so nobody knows about it, not even Chrysler's warranty program. When the original warranty ran out a couple of weeks ago, I purchased an extended warranty and they knew nothing about the settlement, so we're in good shape. This time I'm going to do my best to get the dealer to fix the blasted piece of junk, although they have asked me several times if they could buy it from us. If they make a decent offer it's theirs. I've never seen any vehicle with this many problems.
    A 4 letter word comes too mind........................................................................................................................

F
    O
    R
    D
    says it all

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    We bought a new Jeep Wrangler JK in August 2018. It has had so many problems that it now has all of 1,951 miles on it. It has probably traveled that many miles on the back of a tow truck, which I am waiting for right now, again. We had a lemon law attorney file a claim against Chrysler and received a small settlement that was confidential so nobody knows about it, not even Chrysler's warranty program. When the original warranty ran out a couple of weeks ago, I purchased an extended warranty and they knew nothing about the settlement, so we're in good shape. This time I'm going to do my best to get the dealer to fix the blasted piece of junk, although they have asked me several times if they could buy it from us. If they make a decent offer it's theirs. I've never seen any vehicle with this many problems.

My Dad had a brand new '69 Dodge Charger that was a similar lemon.

Chrysler... :fuse:

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    This is absolutely the worst time to buy a car, and it’s gonna get worse before it gets better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    yep, and there’s talk they are going to raise the interest rates back up. Unless you are paying cash, the appliances like accord/camry are probably going to be $40k for a middle model when all is said and done. I’m scared to see what trucks will look like...

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Well, if everybody would stop paying $70k + for a truck, prices would come down. All the big manufacturers have high priced sales consultants that determine the maximum price the market will support. If they stop selling, they will lower prices.

Top Bottom