• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    I got back a few hours ago after taking my family to see Jeff Dunham in Dallas. I never laughed so much in one day in all my laugh! The show was great.
    DK Firearms

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Yeah, I seen him when he was in Amarillo last year.....great show. He's been at it for a long time now (longer than alot of comedians last), must be doing something right as he's still going strong.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Yeah, I seen him when he was in Amarillo last year.....great show. He's been at it for a long time now (longer than alot of comedians last), must be doing something right as he's still going strong.

just goes to show ya what being a conservative comedian can do for ya:patriot:

JohnnyReb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    DFW area
    nice guy too

He really is a genuinely nice guy. He told the crowd that it was great to be home. He said he grew up in Richardson, TX,I believe, and went to college at Baylor in Waco. Just before he did his last bit with Bubba J, he said he wanted to do a few special things since he was home. He brought out a librarian who represented a library around Dallas that he checked out a book from when he was little about Ventriloquism. He still had the book that was obviously way past overdue. He then presented a check for over $10,000 to her for late fees that he figured up for the book that helped mold him into the comedian he is today. After that, he brought out his mom who was at the show. He got the crowd of 10,000+ to sing her happy birthday. Then he told his mom that since she volunteers for the salvation army, he brought out a $50,000 check for a donation to them which came out of ticket sales from this show. Next, he brought out the food bank of Dallas and presented them with a $50,000 check which also came from ticket sales. Very funny and nice guy.

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    I've only seen him on Youtube, but my younger daughter laughed her butt off. I think he's great!!

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    He is a bonafide masterpiece of what a little hard work, a little dedication and not listening to people say no will do for you. He is so freaking hilarious that sometimes I can't breathe when I'm watching him. I can't wait to see his next show.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    He really is a genuinely nice guy. He told the crowd that it was great to be home. He said he grew up in Richardson, TX,I believe, and went to college at Baylor in Waco. Just before he did his last bit with Bubba J, he said he wanted to do a few special things since he was home. He brought out a librarian who represented a library around Dallas that he checked out a book from when he was little about Ventriloquism. He still had the book that was obviously way past overdue. He then presented a check for over $10,000 to her for late fees that he figured up for the book that helped mold him into the comedian he is today. After that, he brought out his mom who was at the show. He got the crowd of 10,000+ to sing her happy birthday. Then he told his mom that since she volunteers for the salvation army, he brought out a $50,000 check for a donation to them which came out of ticket sales from this show. Next, he brought out the food bank of Dallas and presented them with a $50,000 check which also came from ticket sales. Very funny and nice guy.

Awesome....

Top Bottom