• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    TRADED -- I need more variety in my life, so I'm thinking about selling/trading one of my Jerichos. This is a like-new IWI Jericho RS9 Steel 9mm Pistol w/ Decocker - J941RS9 with about 60 rounds through it, all steel with the slide-mounted decocker. I personally testify to its accuracy, reliability, and sheer weight. I'm including one (1) 16 rd magazine (this should take CZ75 mags) and the original case and manual).

Cash price is $550, but I'd rather trade. I'm looking for either a striker-fired pistol (w/ a PPQ M2 at the top of my list) or a 1911. But I'll entertain other interesting trades, including semi-auto long guns. I'm in the San Marcos area and can meet between Austin and San Antonio, but I'll drive further if the trade is interesting enough. Thanks for looking.

IMG_20200925_101922861.jpg
    IMG_20200925_102131932.jpg
    IMG_20200925_102116298.jpg
    Guns International

Last edited:

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    Aside from what was mentioned before, I'm always looking out for Ranch or Mini 14s or 30s, and surplus semiauto rifles. I can add a little cash if the values aren't exact.

What do you have? I'm not committed to anything at the moment. I am definitely not interested in any more bolt action rifles, pump shotguns, or anything in .22lr.
    Send me a PM of what you have for trade.

Any other trades you are looking for?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom