• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Howdy all.

New guy to Texas this summer. Coming from the less than free land of New Jersey. Looking forward to learning a good bit more about the state and it's significantly less restrictive firearms policies. Will be moving to the Allen/DFW area to start and using that as a jumping off point for the wife and myself to find a spot to settle in.
    I lived in TX a good bit ago but it was on Ft. Hood and I was a very different person then.
    Anywhoo, just saying hello and making the intro.

Christopher
    Hurley's Gold

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Where in NJ? My wife is from ocean county. I lived there for a few years. Good food and the pine barrens are pretty cool but everything else sucked hard

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Welcome, but with the same caveat as the folks from the People's Republik of Kalifornia (AKA, Commiefornia). LEAVE THOSE LEFTIE POLITICS BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. We're very fond of the Second Amendment and we'd like to keep it that way. We've tried to keep all the idiot commiecrats in a sanctuary area called "Austin", but lately they've been roaming around the rest of the state, and I must tell you that no good can come from that. Watch out for anyone with a bumper sticker that says "Beto", unless it also has the phrase, "Fake Mexican, real pendejo." It shouldn't take you long to fall in love with semiautomatic rifles and large capacity magazines. Except for the Italian food (I have to give NJ that one), you should find yourself in a happy place here.

Bully

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Welcome, but with the same caveat as the folks from the People's Republik of Kalifornia (AKA, Commiefornia). LEAVE THOSE LEFTIE POLITICS BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. We're very fond of the Second Amendment and we'd like to keep it that way. We've tried to keep all the idiot commiecrats in a sanctuary area called "Austin", but lately they've been roaming around the rest of the state, and I must tell you that no good can come from that. Watch out for anyone with a bumper sticker that says "Beto", unless it also has the phrase, "Fake Mexican, real pendejo." It shouldn't take you long to fall in love with semiautomatic rifles and large capacity magazines. Except for the Italian food (I have to give NJ that one), you should find yourself in a happy place here.
    Not an issue.
    I'm a hairdresser in NJ, formerly NYC.
    To say I don't discuss politics with my clients would be a gross understatement...

Top Bottom