• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Hey!! Hey!! Hey!! Let's not forget it's still a STI. Now keep the hate down. Y'all don't want me to come back there...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    The guy moved to Texas, where he belongs. He ditched that celeb wife of his and is now building guns. They look nice, not my thing, but God bless him. The more guns the merrier.

Nortex

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Republic of Texas
    The guy moved to Texas, where he belongs. He ditched that celeb wife of his and is now building guns. They look nice, not my thing, but God bless him. The more guns the merrier.
    my sarcasm meter may need calibrating, but if I may reply:

You're giving this tool Jesse James too much credit. He belongs out on the Left Coast with all his glitzy form-devoid-of-function bs. JJFU ? No....FUJJ I say.

STI is building the guns, FUJJ is just being opportunist and making them look stupid.

How stupid is Jesse James? Well, he likes the ATF

"They actually assign you an ATF rep to help you navigate all the paperwork and everything. I couldn’t have done it without them," James said. "I had to do the same thing when I started building vehicles, and I can tell you the ATF is a lot easier to deal with than the Department of Transportation."

Yeah, and when I get my tax stamps in 6-9 months I couldn't have done that without them either....GMAB!

And on a side note...what was STI thinking? Yeah, I know...guess they should now be called $TI

Ok, rant off.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    He ain't a gun guy. All he cares about is promoting himself. He built cool bikes, but his personal life is a mess. It is all about fame for him. I wouldnt buy anything that he has for sale .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I'd sport his bikes. I sure wouldnt pay the high cost of them, but I did enjoy seeing them. Not the same story with his guns.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    He built bikes that are meant to be looked at, not ridden. Trailer queens suck every bit as much as safe queens do. Sorry.

As for him "belonging" in Texas, the flat-billed hats for his company and the trashy wheels that he put on that poor Ford GT are proof that he needs to keep his candy ass on the left coast where it belongs.

Does anybody else think the 1911s he's selling look like they were built on a railed frame that didn't have the rail cut? And WTF would someone cut cocking serrations into the frame!? "But it looks kewl." Shut up and go back to California.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Man. Never knew there was so much hatred for ol Jesse James. I'm sure someone wants his fine works of art, which is what they are. If so, then that is the free market working despite all this elitism.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Man. Never knew there was so much hatred for ol Jesse James. I'm sure someone wants his fine works of art, which is what they are. If so, then that is the free market working despite all this elitism.

They were fine works of art before James put his crap on them. Rather like letting an adolescent scribble skulls and flames on a DaVinci and claiming he "improved" it with his "unique artistic skill set"...

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    I will say this about the guy...

When we contacted him and asked him to donate a motorcycle for us to raffle off for Toys for Tots, he was on board. As a matter of fact, he pledged 2 custom bikes, AND to lead the ride after the donation. Unfortunately we were put in contact with his squirrely accountant, and this was right as his break up and infidelity story broke. Needless to say, the deal fell through, but I believe that had we been able to continue dealing with him directly, that wouldn't have happened.

Other than that, I don't know much about the guy. Kinda looks like a tool, but that's just appearances.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    The more guns the merrier.
    I'm all for that, but you need to be competitive. If STI had come up with that design and built it themselves they would have charged about $1800 for it. There's no way he took an $1800 gun and made $1700 worth of improvements to it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    This is not artistic. It's blasphemous.

jjfu-38.jpg

That's like putting a show saddle on a thoroughbred. The guy has no taste.

Top Bottom