Jesse James guns. The nit-wit not the Outlaw

Whisky

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Jan 27, 2013
only 1 person more of a moron than this bozo - Sandra Bullock !

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
"So far know one knows what the logo is supposed to be. The most prevalent theory is that it is a flying Pope hat being struck by lightning, which is an interesting marketing take."

Lol

General Zod

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2012
Kaufman County
"So far know one knows what the logo is supposed to be. The most prevalent theory is that it is a flying Pope hat being struck by lightning, which is an interesting marketing take."

Lol
Actually, I figured it out last night. It's a blacksmith's hammer (you can see a suggestion of the handle off to the right) raising two "lightning bolt" sparks when it hits the anvil. Which is ironic considering that JJFU doesn't actually create like a smith would with his hammer and anvil, they just decorate other people's stuff.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
I think it's more about selling/expanding the Jesse James brand with shirts and hats then actually selling any firearms. It's has to be!!!
I'm don't know much about 1911's, but for y'all that do.... If you had $3,500 to spend on something 1911 or two, what would be your choice?

Vaquero

Dog faced pony soldier
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
If I could scratch up a 1911 and get double what I paid for it, I'd be all over it.
Not likely though.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads