• MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Jesse Ventura Sues TSA Over Body Scans, Pat Downs
    The lawsuit, which also names Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano and TSA Administrator John Pistole as defendants, argues the searches are "unwarranted and unreasonable intrusions on Governor Ventura's personal privacy and dignity . and are a justifiable cause for him to be concerned for his personal health and well-being."

HaHa! Take that Janet Nappyho! Ventura's going to slam yo ass!
    Lynx Defense

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    Has anyone ever watched his show Conspiracy Theories? The only complaint I have with his show is the over-hyping and melodramatic dialog that they use. The subject matter speaks for itself. If you over-hype the reality, it just makes the show look like a tin-foil hat marathon.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Has anyone ever watched his show Conspiracy Theories? The only complaint I have with his show is the over-hyping and melodramatic dialog that they use. The subject matter speaks for itself. If you over-hype the reality, it just makes the show look like a tin-foil hat marathon.

Tin foil hat marathon? Hell, he's MAKING the tin foil hat factory. They painted "super thermite" on the beams of the WTC? Mind control with the HAARP system?? If I was that paranoid, I'd roll up in a ball in a hole under a rock. Ventura is an idiot dick but I do wish him well with his TSA lawsuit.

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Let's hope he doesn't show up in court looking like this:
    pg2_a_ventura2_600.jpg

8a62cb248c0439eb900cd050f27bb7cb.jpg

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

heh good show.

interesting how certain episodes are being "recomended for removal" by alphabet soup agenices...

didnt realize there were so many holocaust deniers in here.

Top Bottom