• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Since Henry K. was mentioned IN this thread...

Henry K. was and still IS an evil man.

My late husband and other Nam Vets and in other 'wars/conflicts' just like my late husband had a few choice words for OLD Henry.

I put him right UP there with other war criminals, liars, thieves, traitors, money launderers, PNAC R/D neo con groupies, President Z and Biden, supporters of the latest BS proxy war, etc.

Most military men/women who VOLUNTEERED to serve their country like my late husband (Dead or alive.) and not just OLD or NOW DEAD 'drafted' people did not like HK or what he said about THEM way back when.

They know the truth about old HK, others of his dirty warmongering ILK - dead/alive, and HK is on a very long LIST of men/women who were and still are nothing but WARMONGERS and chicken hawks - 5 or more deferment men AND women.

My late husband and others used to say that if Henry K, LBJ, etc. were on fire - they wouldn't Pi## On aka urinate on him or THEM.

Since we now know and many of us DID KNOW way back when, I put the jack @@@ = PNAC lover BUSH 2 right UP there with Henry, Hill, Bill, Obama, Albright, Nuland, Kagan and his brother and sister in law, etc.

It is not nice to wish bad things to happen to dead or alive people in or out of politics but there IS a special place for these WARMONGERS and especially to the ones who helped DESTROY those PNAC - on the LIST = 7 if not more countries JUST BECAUSE they had and wanted their own banking systems and MONEY/GOLD and they wanted to RULE THEIR OWN COUNTRIES WITHOUT western influence.

THROW IN the famous book called the Confessions of an Economic Hitman and more to the lies, theft, globalist agenda, WEF, old KLAUS, etc.

I am ashamed of what some of those FORMER and PRESENT politicians and presidents are DOING NOW worse of what they did in the PAST.

Old Lady Cate

NO PROXY WARS! EFF the Bidens and others just like him (D/R) who are in the money laundering and PROXY WAR business.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Kaczynski was 81 and allegedly had advanced cancer. He was a genius, but also insane. Despite media claims, he really wasn't a very good bomb maker. While I have no sympathy for him, I think his actions were driven by his insanity and not by greed or pure evil. Recent events could provide a very long list of people who profited from other people's suffering and death, deserving a much deeper level of hell than Kaczynski.

Top Bottom