• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I have no idea as to the accuracy of that, but I have read it a few times myself.

If it is true, if for some reason a person is forced to be vaccinated for say being compliant to keep a job, or whatever, and that person dies from a result of the vaccination, I think it's only fair that whomever required the vaccination as condition, should be on the hook for the life insurance payout to the family. Seems only fair to me.
    I would hold them to a far higher standard of accountability than a dollar amount.

Last edited:

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Hey guys my original post was not about the vaccine so much as how Biden is so inspirational. That man is speaking with no gusto. As far as the vaccine, my brother works for the state of NY and the powerful Cuomo has said everyone working for the state has to be vaccinated by Labor Day or be tested once a week.

Danny2021

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2020
    Terrell
    10,000,000 bucks. I will party my a$$ off and the hangover is worse than fauci's covid. I would likely die from too much fun. Otoh wife would probably sign me up for free to be rid of me. Lmao

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I have no idea as to the accuracy of that, but I have read it a few times myself.

If it is true, if for some reason a person is forced to be vaccinated for say being compliant to keep a job, or whatever, and that person dies from a result of the vaccination, I think it's only fair that whomever required the vaccination as condition, should be on the hook for the life insurance payout to the family. Seems only fair to me.
    I have read that too. Also, I’ve read that if your job requires the jab, then any ill effects would fall under workers compensation laws. Enough claims and that is going to be costly for any business.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    A lot of life insurance policies won’t pay out if you die from the poke as it is not an approved vaccine.( at least this is what I have read)
    So, they can't be held liable and we won't get paid insurance if I die. Where do I line up?
    1628000482836.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    A lot of life insurance policies won’t pay out if you die from the poke as it is not an approved vaccine.( at least this is what I have read)

I would understand what type of insurance I have and read what my policy actually states under Denial of Benefits. Generally speaking for Life policies that’s going to say four things.

1. Death w/in 2 years of initial issuance will allow an investigation to determine if you lied on the application.

2. You have AD&D and think it’s life insurance. AD&D doesn’t cover health/medical-related deaths, nor does it cover suicide.

3. You were not up to date of premiums.

4. Exclusions. Many life and AD&D policies specifically exclude death by nuclear attack, aviation, and skydiving, unless it was declared in the application and specifically included as a covered activity.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom