vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Apr 15, 2013
A good friend called me today
He is 51..he got talked into the J&J jab by his doctor over 2 months ago

Be has rona..and he said it's pretty rough..felt like crap all week..no taste ..smell

Ask his doc why he got it after the jab and doc gave some BS story about saving his life from a bad case of it...

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
I already turned down $100 at work before I really understood what these vaccines are. I haven't come up with a number on which my life is worth. I'll circle back on that.

I have an answer to that if asked.

They don't have enough money and they can't print enough money that would give me incentive to get the vaccination.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Texas
A lot of life insurance policies won’t pay out if you die from the poke as it is not an approved vaccine.( at least this is what I have read)
I have no idea as to the accuracy of that, but I have read it a few times myself.

If it is true, if for some reason a person is forced to be vaccinated for say being compliant to keep a job, or whatever, and that person dies from a result of the vaccination, I think it's only fair that whomever required the vaccination as condition, should be on the hook for the life insurance payout to the family. Seems only fair to me.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Forum statistics