• ...and so much more!
  • TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    80 million votes

Trump received 63 million votes in his win in 2016 and got 74 million in 2020, an 11 million vote increase, quite amazing. Contrary to commie lies, he did not lose voters and support, he actually had an 18% gain in votes.

Biden was given 81 million votes, 16 million more than Hillary, and 12 million more than Obama's huge win in 2008. In 2008, Obama was basking in Trump like public hysteria, drawing rallies in stadiums, and rightfully won that election. Biden could barely get 200 people to a car rally in a parking lot.

Nobody in their right minds believe Biden actually earned that many votes.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Trump received 63 million votes in his win in 2016 and got 74 million in 2020, an 11 million vote increase, quite amazing. Contrary to commie lies, he did not lose voters and support, he actually had an 18% gain in votes.

Biden was given 81 million votes, 16 million more than Hillary, and 12 million more than Obama's huge win in 2008. In 2008, Obama was basking in Trump like public hysteria, drawing rallies in stadiums, and rightfully won that election. Biden could barely get 200 people to a car rally in a parking lot.

So, uh, I guess I'm in my left mind.

I think there were certainly shenanigans, but then I look at how many people are STILL choosing to mask up, and entire states like California who was so, very, unsuccessful at their recall of their governor, and I think to myself, why yes, it is entirely possible that a communist-leaning education industry has successfully brainwashed half of the population.

But then, I also agree with this video:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

C89D81D2-E618-4D0E-940E-DC29A6F75620.jpeg

Top Bottom