• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Being old, senile, and a democrat (to say the least) is not an excuse for being a cantankerous bafoon, but whatever.
    My take on it is if this were Trump, the media and Congress would probably be calling for his third or fourth impeachment; and how he mistreats the media.

Silly words from a moron. Sticks and stones right? I don't know about you fellas but it's really no skin of my back when someone calls me an SOB. Heck, that's how normal non-snowflake men and angry drivers talk to each other anyway. Do you know how many times I have been "#1" on I-10? Big deal. Doocy was right in his response, he didn't need an apology nor was he asking for one. He probably privately echos the sentiment back at our phony president.

If President Biden called "me" a stupid SOB, I would respond that "I feel the same way about you and your constituents".
    Texas SOT

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    If you chuckled when trump did it you have no right to do anything different when biden did it.

That said, calling out hypocrisy is always allowed.

Mr if that many people died under my watch I would have no right to remain president

And

Mr if anyone in my admin as acts like that they will be fired on the spot.

Should resign immediately! Or better yet, announce during a national prime time address he is infact a hypocrite who said what ever he thought would help get him elected cause orange man bad but didnt really mean it and had his fingers crossed behind his back.

IMHO I enjoy watching such slow motion train wrecks. It's getting sporty in the memory care wing of the whitehouse.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If you chuckled when trump did it you have no right to do anything different when biden did it.

That said, calling out hypocrisy is always allowed.

Mr if that many people died under my watch I would have no right to remain president

And

Mr if anyone in my admin as acts like that they will be fired on the spot.

Should resign immediately! Or better yet, announce during a national prime time address he is infact a hypocrite who said what ever he thought would help get him elected cause orange man bad but didnt really mean it and had his fingers crossed behind his back.

IMHO I enjoy watching such slow motion train wrecks. It's getting sporty in the memory care wing of the whitehouse.
    Trump got snippy when idiots asked idiot questions, and he did it fully knowing everyone could see and hear.

Biden said that to a good, honest, fair question, and said it (presumably) thinking no one, or only a few would hear it. I.e. because he thought he could get away with it.

I feel completely justified and consistent by smiling when Trump said some of the things he did and also being rather angry about what Biden says and does.

FJB

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Before willing Dementia Joe to the scrapheap, perhaps consider the person waiting in the wings and if you get it/her dumped, the Pelosi-beast would be POTUS. Would the country be any worse off if one of those two were POTUS? I dunno but it sure wouldn't be better.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    Before willing Dementia Joe to the scrapheap, perhaps consider the person waiting in the wings and if you get it/her dumped, the Pelosi-beast would be POTUS. Would the country be any worse off if one of those two were POTUS? I dunno but it sure wouldn't be better.
    You do know that under the 22nd Amendment Article 1, they only have to keep Crazy Joe going for another year. Then The Californication Hoe can take over AND run for two full terms as well

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Yeah I honestly think Kamala would be worse…Joe knows he’s a puppet. Kamala has no idea she’s a patsy.

Talk about a nation of cucks…we’d go from Bill Clinton getting BJ’s in the Oval Office, to Kamala giving them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Joe is doing what his party wants. Doesn't matter who would take over, they all stink.

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    FJB didn't snap, that's what he thinks about virtually everyone! He is an arrogant, ignorant nihilist, it;s what he thinks about everyone except his political buddies.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Pelosi only becomes prez if both POTUS & VPOTUS are gone, she wouldn't become VPOTUS automatically. Hairyass would nominate someone who would need to be confirmed by the Senate and I doubt an decrepit fossil would be on the short list.

Also, if Pelosi left the Senate, it could disrupt the balance of power until a replacement could be elected.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Pelosi is in the House, not Senate, but I get the idea.
    At the same time, the Senate being deadlocked at this point would not necessarily be a bad thing.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom