• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    Joe Biden says something bad is going to happen; our enemies, who perceive Obama as weak, will 'test' him in the first 6 months of his presidency. He also says that America isn't going to approve of the way Obama handles the threat. Is Biden a prophet, is he guessing, or does he know something we don't know?

Glenn Beck's take on this:

Biden's spooky words

Joe Biden was speaking at a fundraising event Sunday in Seattle and said some pretty bizarre and spooky things. For example, he said:

'mark my words...watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy. There are gonna be a lot of you who want to go, 'Whoa, wait a minute, yo, whoa, whoa, I don't know about that decision. Because if you think the decision is sound when they're made, which I believe you will when they're made, they're not likely to be as popular as they are sound. Because if they're popular, they're probably not sound."

What in the world is he talking about? He said more, and Glenn runs down the myriad of possible things Biden could have been talking about. Of course, Biden could have just said this stuff to make sure someone was paying attention to him. Read the transcript.
    DK Firearms

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    double speak

I heard and read that a number of times and am still a little confused.He is saying to me that if I dont agree, that it is correct, and if I do agree, that is not correct ( read correct as intelligent). He is asking us to trust someone, who has no experience whatsoever in any kind of experienced leadership role,especially with our own well being. Every time I hear this kind of DOUBLE THROWDOWN HORSE HOCKEY I get so angry, my blood pressure goes through the roof. Once I settle down I am able to think a little clearer, and try to come up with a solution to educate some of population ot there that is on the train with this. If anyone has any input on this, chime right in. We need to stick together and continue to try and educate the sheeple out there, that they can control there own future.

Well I got that said without having a pulmonary.

Now. my next question is about Colin Powell. Any takers on that one?

Thank you very much for your patience.

Sincerely,

Cowboy45

OldGringo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    S.W. Houston Area
    Powell is probably the single most liberal Republican in the GOP. His endorsement of that "other" candidate should not have surprised us.

(Note: the previous statement is that of the poster only and does not reflect the views and opinions of Texas Gun Talk or any of their sponsors.)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Biden also knows where the millions of unlisted campaign dollars came from. Wouldn't surprise me if overseas money is coming from the same sources who would be the potential "threat" that BO has to "deal" with.

Top Bottom