• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Aint no way hes gunna last 4 years. The dems will push him out in the next 6 months because he is not mentally capable of being POTUS.

ETA... hes so used to being told what to say from an ear piece... he says what hes supposed to do :facepalm:

Target Sports

Last edited:

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    If he put any more effort in to his wave he likely would have needed oxygen hell he barely made the stairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yes, I know in the end he achieved a higher rank, but I immediately thought of this clip.

Yeah, I thought for a bit before putting that out there. End game is that *the vast majority* of everybody knows jack shit about the why DoD does things.

I’m a huge believer that DoD’s why for tradition, customs and courtesies, and accountability (below the civ pol appointees) should be explained right after the pledge of allegiance and Star Spangled Banner every g-d day, followed by detention for every dumb fûcker that decides not to get it after d+1.

But that’s just me.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Them stupid bastards want me to salute Marines I say dress up some little girls that smell good in Marine uniforms. I'll salute them just as I did hot SS women while swimming in my pool. I have hairy legs that salute!

Top Bottom