• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Did you not see "50 Years Of Guns" last night on MSNBC? Flipped past it a couple of times, but the outright lies, and violin embellished photos of Sandy Hook ... nuff said.

Like, OMG ... seeing that I soooo wanted to, like, line up all my guns and like lecture them on being better behaved, you know?

My guns know to behave or they get put in the hole (safe) until they straighten their shit out.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Everyday I breath a sigh of relief when I wake up and see that my AR hadn't run off on a killing spree in the middle of the night. I guess it hasn't figured out how to open doors yet.

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    Have you actually seen an Italian Carcano? If you lined up 100 military rifles and picked from best to worst, that rifle would make the bottom pick. It's a piece of crap and the 6.5 round that it fires is ballistic crap with a long, rounded projectile. Yet, Oswald made three world class shots, with a toy rifle, short barrel and quality zero gun. He was shooting down and at a target that moved in a vector to his position. That rifle cost less than $20 with the scope and it wasn't worth even that much!

Let's not talk about stress. He made those perfect, rapid fire shots with a primitive bolt action rifle, while killing the President of the United States and knowing that every LEO on Earth would be after his butt within 30 seconds! NO marksman would have chosen his firing point. Only a fool would have selected those shots. Oswald made those killing shots alone....yup....sure.

Flash

I suspect I'm not the only Stephen Hunter fan on this forum... for an enjoyable read, and one that puts a wild spin on "the lone gunman" idea, check out The Third Bullet.

Top Bottom