• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Say it ain't so...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-kerrys-secret-ccp-negotiations-probed-gop-oversight-chairman

Comer informed Kerry in a letter sent Thursday afternoon that the committee, under his leadership, has opened an investigation into Kerry's role in the Biden administration and, in particular, his high-level climate negotiations with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). To date, Kerry has ignored information and document requests from Comer and other committee Republicans sent when they were in the minority.
    Gun Zone Deals

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Can you believe that hulking, verbose, buffoon, ran for President...wait, alright...there's bidet and his herd of incompetents...see harris/booty-judge, blinken, yellen (both names sound like cartoon character names) austin, milly, and the laughable (but evil) merrick garland...whose names reminds me of the 'elephant man'...

As a quite non-religious person, I now firmly believe satan exists as these demons are now above ground doing their utmost best to destroy our once great nation...

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    so what? same s**t different day. any guesses what 'distraction' they will invent or reveal to insure nothing comes of it, and make sure none of theirs ever actually gets convicted on anything... meanwhile they're just shooting ours:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Can you believe that hulking, verbose, buffoon, ran for President...wait, alright...there's bidet and his herd of incompetents...see harris/booty-judge, blinken, yellen (both names sound like cartoon character names) austin, milly, and the laughable (but evil) merrick garland...whose names reminds me of the 'elephant man'...

As a quite non-religious person, I now firmly believe satan exists as these demons are now above ground doing their utmost best to destroy our once great nation...
    Be careful about talking bad about Kerry... he is a decorated war hero. The Today Show says so...(said tongue in cheek)

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Be careful about talking bad about Kerry... he is a decorated war hero. The Today Show says so...(said tongue in cheek)
    Speaking of "tongue in cheek", do we have a sarcasm font? I've got the sneaking suspicion that many of the arguments here go away if the original poster had typed in a "sarcasm font". I'm just sayin'....

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Jeez I must be the last person on earth to notice the similarities...and now I can't unsee it LOL

Screenshot_20230207_192157_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Guess I didn't know how to activate the sarcasm font... here is what I think about Kerry. He and Hanoi Jane are not my favorites as a vet from that era.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Guess I didn't know how to activate the sarcasm font... here is what I think about Kerry. He and Hanoi Jane are not my favorites as a vet from that era.

My mom was born in Saigon, left in ‘68…I share your disdain for these traitors.

Top Bottom