• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wilkegirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2015
    John Lott, Founder of Crime Prevention Research Center, Fox News Contributor, and author of eight books will be speaking at a Breakfast at the Hilton Garden Inn by UTEP at 9am on Staturday September 26 cost $20. Limited seating, he will have a book signing. If you want to have a personal dinner with the author there will be a small dinner for him on Friday September 25th for $200 a seat and only ten will be seated. Get more info on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/1532281970330032/
    If you have friends or family in El Paso that would be interested in attending I would be happy to e-mail them a flyer.
    Military Camp

wilkegirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2015
    Sorry about that, the info is on the link. I will post it here. You are not guaranteed a seat if you wait for that date. Last year we sold out and people who came that day were sadly turned away because we were at capacity. To guarantee a seat please send check for $20 to WEPRW 1832 Arnold Palmer El Paso TX 79935 or call me at 915-217-3017 to pay with a credit card. Hope to see you there! Christy Wilke

wilkegirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2015
    No problem last year we had NM Governor Susanna Martinez and she is pretty popular in El Paso because she grew up here. I am not sure if John Lott will be AS popular. But we are paying $2000 to get him out here to speak so we are trying to get "sponsors" through the private dinner at $200 a seat. We are not making any money on the breakfast, but since you don't know us that can be a little weird I guess. You can call the local GOP to verify that we are real and legitimate if you would like.

Top Bottom