• Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Toxic masculinity!

REEEEEEEEE!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    His character even likes PitBulls. Oh the humanity..... First one was good. 2nd one was meh. I will go see the third one. Same as Sicarrio. 1st was awesome. 2nd one, meh.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    There was an SNL skit back in the day...it was called Fecal Vision.

As you can guess, when you looked thru these special glasses, literally everything was covered in shit LOL

It was probably more rooted in truth than parody, especially these days.

Must have been when SNL was watchable. Now, they'd do that skit and they'd just all be looking at Trump and he'd have shit all over him.

Late night/SNL is so tired I can't even accidentally watch it anymore. It used to be edgy and somewhat witty. Now it's just obvious, monotone, and pathetic. They take that section of society who agrees with them, divides it three ways, and then call it late night. If just one of them was different, they'd be #1. It's why Fox trounces the other cable news channels. I've always said Fox might not be #1 if there were a few other conservative options. Or even neutral options. The libs are divided among 3 or 4 channels...and Comedy Central and HBO and late night and...

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Must have been when SNL was watchable. Now, they'd do that skit and they'd just all be looking at Trump and he'd have shit all over him.

Late night/SNL is so tired I can't even accidentally watch it anymore. It used to be edgy and somewhat witty. Now it's just obvious, monotone, and pathetic. They take that section of society who agrees with them, divides it three ways, and then call it late night. If just one of them was different, they'd be #1. It's why Fox trounces the other cable news channels. I've always said Fox might not be #1 if there were a few other conservative options. Or even neutral options. The libs are divided among 3 or 4 channels...and Comedy Central and HBO and late night and...

It was probably late 80s or early 90s.

The show has become nothing but Trump bashing so its basically unwatchable now.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    If only one of the late night shows figured out if they were to suck up to Trump they would be the late night winners.

True, and we have evidence in Fox News’ ratings.

8021e6e6e25e9c29ba067b744d7c7abd.jpg

Attachments

• 8021e6e6e25e9c29ba067b744d7c7abd.jpg
      8021e6e6e25e9c29ba067b744d7c7abd.jpg
      28.4 KB · Views: 564

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    True, and we have evidence in Fox News’ ratings.

View attachment 197265

What's dumb is that this graphic shows there are more liberals watching than conservatives. Fox always brags about being number one, but liberals split their hard hitting news watching among MSNBC, CNN, and Comedy Central. If there was a legitimate other conservative network (I liked Newsmax, but it looked like it was from 1990 broadcast quality and production quality wise and I guess the Blaze was Glenns pontification network), Fox wouldn't be number 1.

And long are the days of an actual unbiased journalistic news channel. People like drama and to have their opinions reinforced so maybe stoic journalism is an outdated concept.

Top Bottom