• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Clinton got impeached for about 0.001% of what BHO has pulled.

I believe clin-ton got impeached for lying to a congressional inquiry into the lewinsky adulterous affair. Even after the impeachment, "wtf diff did it make"? in the words of recent Hillary Benghazi fiasco. impeachment made no diff. Getting Barry infront of a congressional inquiry ain't gunna happen. He walks on water.
    Lynx Defense

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Women's rights, equal pay for equal work... I wasn't aware women were getting paid less in the same occupations as men???

I know my Mom hasn't had that problem since the late 90s, shes usually above average wage for her position. I know at my job there's basically no discrepancy between male and female pay (just discrepancy between whether they choose to take hourly, salary or contract).

....now hes talking about zero risk retirement funds. Must be forgetting about that grossly undercalculated inflation.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Taxation without representation.
    With Congress bypassed, that's where we are.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Taxation without representation.
    With Congress bypassed, that's where we are.

Excellent point. We have reps but they are not doing their jobs so we don't have representation.

SCOTUS, same thing.

Presidential power has been expanded and the left should be equally concerned because they won't always be in the daddy seat.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    BfHd5WhIAAAv769.jpg

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Theres no way a Democrat-controlled Senate would cooperate with impeachment. It would be a futile effort.

"no way?"

The GOP needs to attack and not just keep going for "democrat lite", it's not working. The Democrats need to wake up and realize how much their guy is expanding power and how they may be used by an opponent in 3 years.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    "no way?"

The GOP needs to attack and not just keep going for "democrat lite", it's not working. The Democrats need to wake up and realize how much their guy is expanding power and how they may be used by an opponent in 3 years.

Just ask your Dem friends what they think McCain would do with the precedents set by BHO. Then remind them he isn't the only war monger in the Republican party. That should scare them at least a little bit. Then again most Dems seem to think that the republican party will never again have a shot at the POTUS.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Why do yall even bother to watch that crap? Its not like what he says means anything. What he says in that speech has nothing to do with his actual plan. How long has he been spewing the same BS for and his policies he actually rams through do the exact opposite?

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Gaaah - the worst spent hour and 5 minutes of my life. On the good side, my wife voted for that ass hat the first term, didn't vote on the next one, now finally gets that he is a lying bastard.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Gaaah - the worst spent hour and 5 minutes of my life. On the good side, my wife voted for that ass hat the first term, didn't vote on the next one, now finally gets that he is a lying bastard.

Youre a good man Charlie Brown, that woulda been grounds for divorce in my household haha.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Women's rights, equal pay for equal work... I wasn't aware women were getting paid less in the same occupations as men???

They use fuzzy math to come to that figure. As it was explained to me, they take all the income of working age women, average it among the total number of working and non working women in the US to come to a figure.
    It doesn't take into account that some women choose only part time jobs or no job at all in order to be there for their children and household.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They use fuzzy math to come to that figure. As it was explained to me, they take all the income of working age women, average it among the total number of working and non working women in the US to come to a figure.
    It doesn't take into account that some women choose only part time jobs or no job at all in order to be there for their children and household.

Its two sided as well as they are attacking for women for not being career obsessed and choosing to have families and raise children.

-Without Life there can be no Liberty-

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    Its two sided as well as they are attacking for women for not being career obsessed and choosing to have families and raise children.

-Without Life there can be no Liberty-

The "they" is usually women warring with other women. It is usually not men, employers, and the govt. that are at war with women. Although tax policy could be better and more equitable for the stay at home mom and the one works outside the home, married and unmarried. But that is another topic altogether.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Non working women, so that means they didn't consider the income for those receiving alimony and child support either. Not to be fascist but I no of many fellas paying out of each pay check for those items, not that there's no women that do as well but I personally don't know of any.

Top Bottom