• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    I need to see Barber, Felix and Tashard running all over some defenses. Witten getting open and stiff arming his way down field. Romo getting the ball to Roy and the gang...Hurry up football season.
    Military Camp

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I am a lifelong Dallas Cowboys hater. I still hate the Steelers, Broncos, and Bills.

Not that it matters anymore. Since the Oilers left town, I stopped watching football.

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    High-Cap, I realize you are young and impressionable, but please don't confuse mid 90's era players with recent NFL favorites like Witten, Romo, Felix, Tashard Choice, and mmmm the current roster. By the way, you neglected to mention your team of choice.

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    High-cap, So we understand ,you think Dallas is a bunch of crack addicts, and you gave up on New England a while back, who is your team?

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    F$#% yeah! F$#% yeah! F$#% yeah! F$#% yeah!

Can't wait. I told my girlfriend the first true test of our relationship would be Cowboys season. Two full seasons later she is still around. Even after she had to drive my home from Dallas to San Marcos with my head hanging out the window following that second round loss to the Giants two seasons ago.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Rommo is not bad he's just not good either. And They did get rid of one of there biggest problems...........T.O
    I just don't watch much pro ball anymore, no body plays anymore the whole league has gone down hill. I watch the Aggie's tear up the long horns every other year but that is about it. One more thing, I did like watching Tech stomp UT. ;)

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I played ball for 5th grade through High School but to me football is not a spectator sport but a participant sport.
    Now if I could sit on the side lines and shoot at balls in play with a handgun then it may take on a whole new meaning.
    And yes I hate the Dallas Dope dealers, a bunch of over paid prim a donas.
    And before you ask who my favorite team is, anyone kicking Dallas's butt.
    I had respect for them before Jimmy "like my wing"Jones!!!!

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    well Big country your going to have to wait another year or maybe more till the aggies win. Colt wont let it happen, neither will Mushcamp. But thats what happens when you have a slacker packer from the north as a coach.

At this point in time, I'd rather have romo than the aggie.. I know him, without jordan shipley to throw to, worthless.

res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    A team can only be as strong as it's weakest link. I regret that in the Cowboys case, that is the owner. GO, RED RAIDERS

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Was born and raised a cowboy fan, but stopped liking them when Jones took over. Didn't feel they treated Shram and Landry properly and that was all it took for me....And honestly all pro sports are not what they used to be, you got a bunch of whiners complaining that they are only making 25 mil a year. I prefer college football, its more fun and unpredictable to me.,,,,,Hook 'EM

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Heres my take on Jones, He admits he didn't handle Toms' firing very well, he's eccentric, he's fake, BUT there is not a thing he wouldn't do to try and help the team win period. Take chances on players, build the biggest baddest stadium in the league, start an arena league club to channel talent from. Sit on the competition committee. etc. Nope he makes Al Davis look stupid.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom