• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    The firing of Juan Williams is a disgrace. NPR needs to have its public funding cut off and rely solely on private investors. I certainly don't want my tax dollars going to an organization that actively censors free speech.

The actual amount of tax dollars going to NPR is miniscule, maybe 1%. Your part of the payment is about .37 cents.

Even if govt funding was cut off, they'd still be in business.
    Target Sports

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    This thought popped in my head earlier.

I wonder what this fellow would do if a white person said the same thing about him and how much of a stink would have been raised about racism and bigotry.

netstorm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Texas
    Never been to Kalifornia, so what ever happened/happens out there is of no concern to me.

Actually they are planning to get bailed out now by the federal government because of the massive deficit they have which concerns me quite a bit.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Actually they are planning to get bailed out now by the federal government because of the massive deficit they have which concerns me quite a bit.

I'd rather see the money stay here in the US rather than the $$$ that's going out to other places that really don't like us that well and only play nice until they get the check. :(

netstorm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Texas
    I'd rather see the money stay here in the US rather than the $$$ that's going out to other places that really don't like us that well and only play nice until they get the check. :(

Yeah I agree there. I wish we would stop funding most of the world, and borrowing from it also. This week they announced they are giving Pakistan 2 Billion to buy weapons from us... They are also giving another 7.5 billion to them in aid. Does this make sense?

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Checked a few other news websites, and apperantly they had warned him a couple of times before.

I know that if I get one warning from my boss, there would never be a repeat.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Never been to Kalifornia, so what ever happened/happens out there is of no concern to me.
    well it should there lil buddy. cause sooner or later our fearless leader and friends will be BAILING them out with OUR texas tax payers $$$$$!! and though you may not have been there, your Liberal type/way of thinking is the #1 reason that state is BROKE!! but we still love you!!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Checked a few other news websites, and apperantly they had warned him a couple of times before.

I know that if I get one warning from my boss, there would never be a repeat.

There was a commentator on NPR who said that the US would be a better place if all the Christians could just be vaporized. He is still employed

There was another commentator on NPR who said that she wished that a senator from the Southeast, his wife, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren would all just get AIDS and DIE. She is still employed

There are a couple of commentators who say that the Tea Party are a group of radical extremist , far more dangerous to the US than Al Queda, and that they should all be rounded up and shot for treason. You guessed it, they are still employed.

Juan Willaims was ASKED not to "draw attention" to his status as a political analist for NPR when on other programs. He was fired for expressing his private and personal view and feelings in a remark that didn't get a second glance from anyone watching the program.

NPR is taking over $1,800,000.00 per year from George Soros, who is known for his being ANTI-American to the point that he is using his billions to destroy the economy and the country, and OPENLY ADMITS IT...

So what if NPR gets only 2% of it budget from taxpayers...want to know something, I'M A TAX PAYER AND IT'S MY MONEY THAT THE GOVERNTMENT TOOK FROM ME AND I AM SO DAMN F'ING TIRED OF NOT HAVING ANY SAY SO IN HOW IT IS USED, AND IN THE LIBERAL LEFT, THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TOLERANT, PULLING THIS KIND OF SHIT WITH ANYONE WHO THEY DISAGREE WITH AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

EVERY ONE OF US ON THIS FORUM ARE BAD AMERICANS ACCORDING TO THEM BECAUSE WE OWN GUNS. YET YOU WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM? WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    There was a commentator on NPR who said that the US would be a better place if all the Christians could just be vaporized. He is still employed

There was another commentator on NPR who said that she wished that a senator from the Southeast, his wife, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren would all just get AIDS and DIE. She is still employed

There are a couple of commentators who say that the Tea Party are a group of radical extremist , for more dangerous to the US than Al Queda, and that they should all be rounded up and shot for treason. You guessed it, they are still employed.

Juan Willaims was ASKED not to "draw attention" to his status as a political analist for NPR when on other programs. He was fired for expressing his private and personal view and feelings in a remark that didn't get a second glance from anyone watching the program.

NPR is taking over $1,800,000.00 per year from George Soros, who is known for his being ANTI-American to the point that he is using his billions to destroy the economy and the country, and OPENLY ADMITS IT...

So what if NPR gets only 2% of it budget from taxpayers...what to know something, I'M A TAX PAYER AND IT'S MY MONEY THAT THE GOVERNTMENT TOOK FROM ME AND I AM SO DAMN F'ING TIRED OF NOT HAVING ANY SAY SO IN HOW IT IS USED, AND IN THE LIBERAL LEFT, THE PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT THEY ARE THE ONES WHO ARE TOLERANT, PULLING THIS KIND OF SHIT WITH ANYONE WHO THEY DISAGREE WITH AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

EVERY ONE OF US ON THIS FORUM ARE BAD AMERICANS ACCODING TO THEM BECAUSE WE OWN GUNS. YET YOU WANT TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THEM? WAKE THE HELL UP ALREADY!

That pretty much sums it up....

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    The actual amount of tax dollars going to NPR is miniscule, maybe 1%. Your part of the payment is about .37 cents.

Even if govt funding was cut off, they'd still be in business.

That is still MY .37 and I dont want it going to NPR. And you are right, they WOULD still be in business, which is all the more reason why they shouldn't get taxpayer money.

Top Bottom