• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I think Glenn actually owns the tidy bowl mans boat. He always shows up when things start to go in circles.

Then again several folks around like to drive real fast in circles trying to jump off at the last second.

Me myself I enjoy going fast and turning left. Oh shit, nascar is in vegas, gotta run.

Dont get caught going down the drain.
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I think he's guilty of misappropriation of funds for personal use.

And I didn't twist anything. Your reading comprehension just sucks.

But....

View attachment 307284

Yes you twisted my words by your claiming what I think when I did not at all indicate that which you say I indicated. You patently did that when you said this in response to my post:

So it is your opinion that many people that have been long time members of the NRA should not have an opinion on how the money is used by the NRA and it's leadership?

If that was not twisting what I had said to suit what you wanted to say I said - then show me where I actually said what you claimed is my opinion. The fact is, I never said what you stated is my opinion. I said this:

They are "...most definitely guilty..." in the eyes of a kangaroo court made up of some members of TGT maybe but not in a court of law, at least not as of yet.

In no way shape or form did I say others could not express there opinion, I based my post on someone saying this:

Wayne and the Cabal are most definetly guilty of misappropriation of the members money.

That statement by Double Duty may have been meant by him or her as an opinion but was not written as an opinion! That was written as a statement fact. See the words "are most definitely" without a preface of essentially "In my opinion" or a follow up of "that is my opinion" on the part of Double Duty.

So yeah, as you often do to satisfy your ego, or for whatever other reason you do it, you twisted the words of someone with whom you disagree to make your point. In fact, I never said nor implied, in any way shape or form, that someone can not have their own opinion nor that a longtime NRA member (which I am) cannot have his or her own opinion yet you claim that is essentilaay is what I daid or implied by YOU saying it is my opinion. If that is not twisting the words of someome with whom you disagree - to your own advantage - then I guess we live on different planets and in my opinion, I think you are as full of shit balderdash as you are or yourself.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I think Glenn actually owns the tidy bowl mans boat. He always shows up when things start to go in circles.

Then again several folks around like to drive real fast in circles trying to jump off at the last second.

Me myself I enjoy going fast and turning left. Oh shit, nascar is in vegas, gotta run.

Dont get caught going down the drain.
    You like turning leftist left - be my guest. The only one who turned circles here was Axxe55. I stated fact and not bullshit like many of you prejudcied types do on this forum by convicting othrs of whatever without all the facts. I do not think Wayne La Pierre is who should be running the NRA, I think he is probably guilty of some things of which he has been accused but I do not state it as fact BECAUSE he has not been found guilty under the law. Saying he is guilty, before proving such beyond a reasonable doubt, is quite the liberal interpretation of the law. Saying you think he is guilty is quite a different thing than saying: "Wayne and the Cabal are most definetly guilty of misappropriation of the members money".

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Just for Glenn!

francis1.jpeg

Top Bottom