• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    There's the usual Chili's, Friday's, etc., all with decent food. The Indian Wok has very good food, but can be iffy, and is a buffet. There's Thomas' BBQ, McD, Vietnamese up the road a little, but has MSG.

If you guys don't mind the crappiest goat urine ever called beer, theres BJ's, next door to Chili's. Their food is pretty good.

[URL="http://www.bjsrestaurants.com/locationdetail.aspx?lcID=27"][url]http://www.bjsrestaurants.com/locationdetail.aspx?lcID=27[/URL][/URL]

Let me know.

DC, I am going to assume you have tried all of their beers. I actually like the Jeramiah Red, its pretty good for a chain beer. They have other beers there, and they make a margarita that will get in your pocket with you!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    DC, I am going to assume you have tried all of their beers. I actually like the Jeramiah Red, its pretty good for a chain beer. They have other beers there, and they make a margarita that will get in your pocket with you!

I tried a sip of blonde and hazzenwafflevisenfloffle something or another at Shiner today. Was horrible.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The wife and I have never been there and never thought much about the place

Same here. I thought it was a steakhouse. Went there for a friend's birthday and have been a fan ever since. Cept the beer part which I've already beaten to death.

BTW, it's right next door to Chili's at the corner of 249 and 1960 on the Willowbrook Mall side of things. Lots of parking in the back.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I would like to thank D for setting up and taking care of us... hope you have smething specially planned for that youngun of yours... He does share a name and birthdate with greatness you know! GM, I am glade to see that you showed up drressed appropriatley, D had me nervous there for a few minutes, I know how things can get when you find yourself on a boat for extended periods.. Sorry I had to run, but my wife just getting done with surgery and trying to run a play date was just a bi too much.

Top Bottom