• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    Memorial Day - A day in remembrance of our fallen military, Arizona Senator John McCain spends it sneaking into Syria so he can chat with Syrian rebels.

Place your bets on how he will spend Independence Day.

wtf?

t

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I would like to see him report on the border situation from inside Juarez or Nuevo Laredo.

He seems like the perfect man for the job. Maybe while he's there he could try to understand more about the Zetas by asking lots and lots of questions.

I imagine heads would roll.

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Considering the fact McLame's biggest accomplishments in life are getting shot down multiple times and elected/re-elected too many time, it isn't a big ass surprise. Maybe we will get lucky and he will just die already...

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Too bad they didn't put him out his misery and save us a lot of trouble. I hope the good people of Arizona send him packing in the next election. His is a RINO.

Sadly, the direction Arizona is headed is not good. They're liable to send us yet another damn Democrat

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    While I appreciate and respect his military service, McCain's vote on the Gun Controls in Congress poisoned the well for me. If there was a positive side to the gun control efforts, it was that ALL of our elected representatives showed their true colors. The friend of my enemy is my enemy!

Flash

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    The welfare generations are getting bigger and they're evolving into voters. Eventually the entire USA will be blue.

yep. the FREE SHIT crowd is a powerful voting force here.

Once illegals are legalized - and it WILL happen soon (with the help of republicans), every border state will turn blue - even TX. which pisses me off since I still moved here.

Just heard on the local news that the redistricting plan is "unfair" to minorities. WTH is that?

Top Bottom