• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Who knows.. he might learn a few things from his kids...."Dad, Uncle Jeff and SGT Dirty said to get off the X and pop that fkr quick before he knows what hit him...."
    Lord knows they'd be able to shoot better than me afterwards...lol

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Well, I canceled the bulldozer and went.
    Got to meet some great people including DirtyD and Outlaw Dave.

Well worth postponing the dozer for a few weeks.
    A special thanks to the guys at Talon Arms for the fun with the Sten Gun and to the BBQ Team, that was some good food.

Special thanks to Shilo Shooting for hosting a great event.

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    Fun day

A big thank you to the guys at Shiloh for putting together such a great event. Every time we have been to your facility things are first class. We appreciate the opportunity to visit with everyone and share the toys.

Thanks fella's
    Chris

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    Thank you!!!

We really appreciate everyone coming out for the celebration. I think a great time was had by all, but we learned that there wasnt enough shooting going on, so we're going to change up the competition next time. Group marksmanship shootout for the next broadcast! Mr. Oxley, thank you for your wonderfulk contribution to our "Wall of Heroes", that was very kind of you. We would like to thank our BBQ master, Harry, for all his work behind the grill and for calling his wife and daughter in as reinforcement grill masters! The choppers were awesome, a true sight to behold from R&B Custom Cycles. George the NRA recruiter was on hand and able to bring a few more into the fold, thanks to you sir! Thank you Talon Arms for once again, being the coolest guys in the building, and to the staff, thank you for all of your hard work and for putting up with me!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Guys, that was one hell of a July 4th Kickoff... sorry I couldnt stay, but if I didnt get my brother-in-law home his wife would have killed me, and since I am married to her sister, I would have been sleeping on the couch. I got to meet a few of the posters off the site, but more importantly got to see several people do more than just tand in a box and punch holes in paper.... the grins on some of the faces coming out of the tactical shoot lead me to believe there is going to be a whole new crop of shooters coming on Tuesdays!

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    I am pissed that I was out of town and missed it. I want to say thanks to Jeff for being open on the 4th and letting me get my weekly range trip in!!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom