• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    July 3rd, 11-1p is the next Outlaw Dave live broadcast at Shiloh! This promises to be one helluva day as we are all picking our teams for our shooting competitions for the rest of the year. Not to mention, most importantly, this is the official AM950 July 4th Tea Party Kickoff! Guns, BBQ, Freedom, and Like Minded Individuals are the ingredients necessary to make our voices heard loud and proud! Crimson Trace will also be here detailing the benefits of the increasingly popular laser sight. For those of you not in Houston, Outlaw Dave is definitely a friend of the 2nd Amendment. He has the balls to say whats on his mind and we are proud to have him on our side as a spokesman. www.the950.com offers podcast's for anyone who is ready to join "The Outlaw Nation". Join us in full force shooters!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Back up to the top... this is another great opportunity to get the face behind the name as well as getting our voices heard! Come on people, lets pack the range!

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    It's payday, so it's good for me. Unfortunately, it's also my wife's "morning of errands"...LOL...I need to sneak out early and "forget" my cell phone.

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    July 3rd, 11a-1p, Shooter's!!!

Alright shooter's, everything is coming together for the Iced Tea Party! It's going to be well worth it if you call in sick to work! Food, shooting competition, Talon Arms, R&B Custom Cycles, Outlaw Dave, and many more vendors of fun! Come on out and meet and greet, and most importantly celebrate our independence!:patriot::patriot::patriot:

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    To all you folks that don't make it to Shiloh on the 3rd will be
    kicking yourself for missing out on a great time.
    Just having Talon Arms there is worth the fun with there goodies.
    Good food and a chance to meet lots of great folks of like mind for
    the RKBA.
    Also having the chance to let everyone know how you feel with
    OUTLAW DAVE broadcasting right there on 950 am.

See you there.
    Dennis

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    My wife is trying to bribe her brother into watching the kids so we can go. That'll be my 2nd/3rd day home (depending on how you look at it) and she won't be letting me go anywhere without her...lol. So I'm hoping to atleast make it to Shiloh and use the range that day.

Top Bottom