• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Just put on the brisket. the pork loin and the pork spare ribs. Used my simple rub on all three. That brisket was a hair over 14 pounds, and I trimmed off about two pounds that I put in the freezer for later to grind up for making brisket and chuck burgers.

AaaowZvl.jpg

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I know she uses the dark and light kidney beans, but not sure what the third one is she uses. I'll ask her later tonight when she gets home.

I'm going to fire up the smoker tomorrow evening to get it ready to go for smoking! Need to cut up some wood for it in the morning.
    The way I remember it was
    Green beans
    Wax beans
    Kidney beans
    White onions
    Sweet & sour dressing

Be careful when lighting those firecrackers. Make sure you are in a well ventilated area. And for heaven's sake no smoking indoors after dinner.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Purchased a China made pop up canopy to keep the smoker dry. Got it from Lowe’s at $110.00 with the Vet discount. 10x10. I recommend it as it worked great for its intended purpose. Rained all afternoon yesterday. I and the smoker stayed dry as a bone for the duration. Packed up in its carry bag and stored. I’m a believer.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Purchased a China made pop up canopy to keep the smoker dry. Got it from Lowe’s at $110.00 with the Vet discount. 10x10. I recommend it as it worked great for its intended purpose. Rained all afternoon yesterday. I and the smoker stayed dry as a bone for the duration. Packed up in its carry bag and stored. I’m a believer.
    Lucky you did not get a lot of wind! I have seen many a one framework buckle into a mess of profanities.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Wife ate some of the brisket and ribs when she got home from work tonight. I was outside finishing up the chicken and burgers, and she came out and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

She said the ribs and brisket were the best ever! I was very proud of them myself.

Top Bottom