• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    So I just heard from Outlaw Dave and Radio Mojo 950 and the next "Gettin' the Lead Out Lunch at Shiloh" is going to be Friday June 12th, 11am-??? This past Friday was the first live broadcast that we have ever done and man, am I ever glad we have such good friends in radio and shooting! Between Outlaw Dave, Brian Hoffner and the holster girls, the USA AMMO guys, our 2nd Amendment Tattoo friends, Full Armor Simulator Training, and all the great food, this was one hell of a great time! There were a couple hundred people here for the broadcast and instruction from "The Hoff". I was actually quite surprised at how little shooting was actually taking place, as there were so many like minded individuals, most everyone stood around talking and making new friends. ( could have also been that everybody was getting their chance to talk on live radio. I think Dave interviewed EVERYBODY! )Come on out June 12th and let's do it again!
    Capitol Armory ad

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    UPDATE! STI is Gettin' the lead out!

Just this past Friday we confirmed with Rabbit at STI that they are ready to get the lead out at lunch with us on the 12th! STI will have guns on hand to shoot and will be taking orders on their fine, custom, true Texas firearms. You know, if STI can make it down, maybe texas1911 and sig_fiend could hitch a ride? As long as you follow "The rules of the road" as told by George Carlin, Rabbit probably can have a seat or two available for you guys!

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Well, I definitely can't go this time either. Sorry about that. Speeding tickets in a construction zone suck. ;)

Top Bottom