Jury Duty AGAIN!

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
WTF Am I on special list to be summoned for jury duty at least once a year? Yeah I am supposed to do this as an upstanding citizen but GD they keep dragging me through this process. I swear this time I am going to explain that I am a weirdo of sorts and try real hard to act crazy.

Man ......

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
Mar 21, 2013
San Antonio, TEXAS
WTF Am I on special list to be summoned for jury duty at least once a year? Yeah I am supposed to do this as an upstanding citizen but GD they keep dragging me through this process. I swear this time I am going to explain that I am a weirdo of sorts and try real hard to act crazy.

Man ......
I hear ya Bigun, I just got notified that I will have to be on call for the whole month of March 2014 for Federal Jury Duty. Never done Federal before, should be interesting:banghead:

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
The BIG reason that this sucks is that it is on Nov 25th. I have a deer hunt scheduled for that entire week - non refundable.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
Mar 21, 2013
San Antonio, TEXAS
The BIG reason that this sucks is that it is on Nov 25th. I have a deer hunt scheduled for that entire week - non refundable.
ask em for a postponement, my original date was Nov 4th-Nov 29th. I asked for a postponement and got rescheduled for March 2014, this is Federal though.

Top Bottom