Jury Duty AGAIN!

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
WTF Am I on special list to be summoned for jury duty at least once a year? Yeah I am supposed to do this as an upstanding citizen but GD they keep dragging me through this process. I swear this time I am going to explain that I am a weirdo of sorts and try real hard to act crazy.

Man ......

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
Mar 21, 2013
San Antonio, TEXAS
WTF Am I on special list to be summoned for jury duty at least once a year? Yeah I am supposed to do this as an upstanding citizen but GD they keep dragging me through this process. I swear this time I am going to explain that I am a weirdo of sorts and try real hard to act crazy.

Man ......
I hear ya Bigun, I just got notified that I will have to be on call for the whole month of March 2014 for Federal Jury Duty. Never done Federal before, should be interesting:banghead:

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
The BIG reason that this sucks is that it is on Nov 25th. I have a deer hunt scheduled for that entire week - non refundable.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
Mar 21, 2013
San Antonio, TEXAS
The BIG reason that this sucks is that it is on Nov 25th. I have a deer hunt scheduled for that entire week - non refundable.
ask em for a postponement, my original date was Nov 4th-Nov 29th. I asked for a postponement and got rescheduled for March 2014, this is Federal though.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members