• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Browning Buckmark Camper Micro with two mags and case. I gave them $135 and two 100-rd boxes of WWB 9mm bulk ammo I got as extras thrown in with purchase of G19 earlier. Fair deal?

shortbus76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    San Benito
    done good

I would think you got a good deal, especially if you didn't need the 9mm ammo. I've looked at the Browning a few times, but always went with a Ruger when it came to .22 pistols. Looks mighty fine though and one day I'll pick one up. Tell you what I'll give you $135, 3 boxes of 9mm and half a box of 00 buck, deal?;)

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    I would think you got a good deal, especially if you didn't need the 9mm ammo. I've looked at the Browning a few times, but always went with a Ruger when it came to .22 pistols. Looks mighty fine though and one day I'll pick one up. Tell you what I'll give you $135, 3 boxes of 9mm and half a box of 00 buck, deal?;)

I really couldn't afford this, that's why I offered the ammo as partial payment. I could use the 9mm ammo. Anyway I really like Buckmarks and I like the fact it was a FTF deal. Oh well, I guess I can eat Ramen for a month.

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    congrats, sounds like a good deal to me

I've got a 5 1/2" bull barrel version (Pro Target) Buckmark, they are sweet shooters

Top Bottom