• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hone

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    No pics yet - but I'm looking for some advice.

Just built a new AR Pistol lower and I want to hear from y'all about what stores local to the DFW area have a good selection of uppers. Looking for one in 300 Blackout between 8.5 and 10.5 inches. If any of you happen to work at local gun stores you're welcome to PM me if you have something in your shop that I should take a look at.
    Venture Surplus ad

Hone

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Thanks guys - made an order with RunnerRunner and plan on dropping by their store this afternoon if the pickup order is ready in time. They had exactly what I was having a hard time finding elsewhere without a 4 week lead time on the build.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    No pics yet - but I'm looking for some advice.

Just built a new AR Pistol lower and I want to hear from y'all about what stores local to the DFW area have a good selection of uppers. Looking for one in 300 Blackout between 8.5 and 10.5 inches. If any of you happen to work at local gun stores you're welcome to PM me if you have something in your shop that I should take a look at.

Runner Runner

http://www.runnerrunnerguns.com/

I've bought a lot of gear from them and they are good to go. Wide selection and great customer service.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Thanks guys - made an order with RunnerRunner and plan on dropping by their store this afternoon if the pickup order is ready in time. They had exactly what I was having a hard time finding elsewhere without a 4 week lead time on the build.

Pics of what you bought. I can't get out of there without dropping several c-notes.

Hone

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Still a little delay on finishing the build. I back ordered a part that I want to put on the upper and asked RunnerRunner to delay the build until I have it so I can bring it in and they'll install it as part of the build process. They been very helpful though. Will post pics once it is complete.

I'm in month 7 for the wait on a can so maybe I'll get to have them both as a Christmas present.

qwiksdraw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Sachse, TX
    First two shots from my RunnerRunner 300 Blackout upper.

Firstshots.jpg

Top Bottom