• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    To ALL,

We gunowners ALL need to write, email & call WALMART HQ & tell them that UNLESS they REVERSE the new "policy" & state that the reversal of the policy is PERMANENT that we will do our shopping elsewhere.

It's LONG PAST TIME for every US company to tell the ANTI-GUN LOONS & LIBs to "go pound sand" & IGNORE their stupid ranting/howling/whining/wailing/weeping as JUST NOISE.

I know of NOTHING that we cannot do without that Wal-Mart sells.
    (NOBODY in this house will ever enter one of their stores again UNLESS they VERY PUBLICLY reverse their NEW decision & state that the firm will NEVER again fail to support gunowners, sportsmen & the Second Amendment..)

Just OUR OPINIONS, Darla & satx
    Running out of places to shop now. Personally less people carrying at Walmart means Walmart now is more a soft target for another wack job.

Be heck those guys respects carry laws and do not dare carry firearms into safe places.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

WAYnorthTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    Way Up North
    Oh the Fudds in PA are learning now that the Democrats are now saying Deer rifles are military grade sniper rifles they are now going after hunting guns too.
    Welcome to the Tinfoil hat-wearing moron club. We don't have meetings or dues. But I will teach you the secret handshake...

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I don't like the not selling handgun ammo. As for the open carry, it appears they won't post 30.07, but the store manager can ask one to leave. An article I read cited the idiot who strapped on an AR and went to his local wally world shortly after the walmart shooting while wearing tacti-cool gear. Some people need to learn what common sense is.

Now if walmart would just ban kids who lick ice cream and put it back on the shelf, or whatever other food product is the latest craze, that would at least be partly redeeming.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

I have just emailed & phoned WALMART HQ in Bentonville, AR & told a "supervisor" by phone that our family will NOT shop at Wal-Mart again, until/unless the ANTI-2nd Amendment policy is VERY PUBLICLY REVERSED, FOREVER.

I will follow that email/phone call with a letter to the CEO of Wal-Mart tomorrow, which says the same thing.

I suggest that EVERY member of the forum do likewise IF your NATURAL RIGHTS are important to you..

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Running out of places to shop now. Personally less people carrying at Walmart means Walmart now is more a soft target for another wack job.

Be heck those guys respects carry laws and do not dare carry firearms into safe places.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Oh come on, the logic is, that if they would have had that policy in El Paso the shooter would have said "oh damn, I can't after all" and went home.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Oh come on, the logic is, that if they would have had that policy in El Paso the shooter would have said "oh damn, I can't after all" and went home.

Actually, I do believe the El Paso shooter wasn't going to shoot up Walmart, but got hungry and stopped there to get something to eat.

Therefore, if Walmart didn't sell food, or allow other stores in their building to sell food, this wouldn't have happened.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

REMINDING every forum member to EMAIL, PHONE & WRITE to Wal-Mart HQ & DEMAND that they PUBLICLY reverse their "new policy" that is ANTI-2nd AMENDMENT.

We CAN win this & HUMILIATE the Anti-gun MORONS, if every member does that simple task.

We MUST inform every major US company that there is a PRICE to be paid if they KOW-TOW to the LEFTIST HATERS & that "cooperating with the LEFTISTS" will COST them $$$$$$$$.

yours, satx

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    The problem with contacting a CEO and talking to him about something he believes in is those guys live in their own little super rich world and honestly believe they know what is best for the masses. Look at Bloomberg and his large soda ban.

To be heard and understood, someone is going to have to figure out where the department is who analyzes these types of calls and the numbers so they can present it from the bean counters point of view to the board.

Bloomberg was the laughing stock of the whole country for the large soda ban and received plenty of local and national negative feedback. He didn't care because he's above the rest of us in his mind.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    F350-6,

IF we hit the major Wal-Mart stockholders HARD in their pocketbooks, they WILL change their policy.

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    These corporations are bowing to outrage mobs, not boycotts.

They only care about twitter outrage by the screaming minority. The right doesn’t throw childish temper tantrums so the corporations don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    These corporations are bowing to outrage mobs, not boycotts.

They only care about twitter outrage by the screaming minority. The right doesn’t throw childish temper tantrums so the corporations don’t care.

Younggun,

You are correct. = We rightists don't throw "temper tantrums"; instead, we simply take our shopping/money elsewhere.
    (Ask Dick's & Target if the "quiet boycott" didn't hit them in the pocketbook AND if "the lines around the building" at Chick-fil-et wasn't successful.)

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    They are bowing to the minority. My local gun shop thanks WalMart for doing that he has been able to increase his ammo sales. WalMart is going to miss my money going to them. So is Kroeger.

gshayd,

Over the last few years, I've bought at least 20 tires & numerous car batteries at Wal-Mart. = Usually a full set of tires each time.
    (I collect antique cars.)

Also, my lady buys lots of toys, baby items, groceries, etc. for her "kids in need" & their families.

I wonder if they will miss our $$$$$$$$?

yours, satx

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    They are bowing to the minority. My local gun shop thanks WalMart for doing that he has been able to increase his ammo sales. WalMart is going to miss my money going to them. So is Kroeger.
    We are bending over backward to appease. This same thinking went on in the liberal movement of the 60's-70's. Appease and compromise and the results are always the same, the society with its values becomes diluted and it loses its way. The minorities demand we accept and adopt their ways and values as we do that we just spiral downward. Our school system has evolved to educating at the lowest common denominator the result is we have college grads than cannot read or write beyond the 6th-grade level.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Companies need to learn that Twitter outrage is not real

Well, when CNN runs stories on your business claiming “people are outraged” because they found a few hundred tweets in a nation of hundreds of millions...

Hell, the DEmocrats are going to hand Trump the next election for the same reason. Everybody thinks Twitter is a picture of the real world when it’s extremely skewed with a small minority of users there making the vast majority of the posts. Add in that most “journalists” are in the middle of it thinking they have their fingers on the pulse of the nation and it’s a recipe for disaster.

Don’t even need a vast conspiracy to make it work.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well, when CNN runs stories on your business claiming “people are outraged” because they found a few hundred tweets in a nation of hundreds of millions...

Hell, the DEmocrats are going to hand Trump the next election for the same reason. Everybody thinks Twitter is a picture of the real world when it’s extremely skewed with a small minority of users there making the vast majority of the posts. Add in that most “journalists” are in the middle of it thinking they have their fingers on the pulse of the nation and it’s a recipe for disaster.

Don’t even need a vast conspiracy to make it work.

Because of what I've heard about Twitter, I had decided not to open an account. From what I hear it can bring out the worst in people.

Top Bottom