• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    What I find hilarious is that so many of you get your panties in a bunch over homosexuals because "MUH MORALS/RELIJUN!", yet, I really doubt any of your internet histories would pass a sniff test.

What? Do the other standards of morality not apply just because you're straight?
    Where are the threads with people bitching about the Victoria's Secret fashion show?

I personally disagree with people who think homosexuality is normal and should be encouraged.
    I also disagree with morons who make the gun community look like mouthbreathers by fainting every time someone says the word gay too loudly.

How would you like it if a group of Pentecostal men called your wife a slut for wearing jeans and short hair?
    Is that not deviant behavior in their community
    ?
    So what is deviant? Simple, only means outside the norm, does this mean its bad, wrong or anything else? NO! Its just outside the perceived norms. I have always liked it when I would get some invite to a high powered Tuxedo do, especially when I lived outside Texas. I show up with jacket and shirt w/cumberbun and a pair of ragged washed out jeans, boots and my Stetson. LOL many times I get called on by someone saying 'this is supposed to be a black tie event'. Well pardner this is black tie where I come from. Certainly that makes me a deviant in that case.

The single most powerful word in the English language: Acceptance! That can and will solve a lot of issues.

I owned a IT company and one time we got in a bind servicing customers and I had to make a few tech calls myself. I took one way out in the boonies and show up at this home and I am met at the door by a guy and he is telling me what is wrong with his computer. I sit down and boot it up and the screen is a pic of him and his gay boyfriend getting it on. He is having troubles with getting some of his video's to play and you can ONLY imagine what they were. I work away, do the stuff to fix it, he sits down and opens up his movies and plays a half dozen or so for a few min and no crash, so he is happy. I present the bill, he pays and as I am leaving he says he is sorry about what I saw. My reply: I came here to fix your computer not to judge you or the contents of your computer...

While I personally find the whole homo thing offensive the reality is what you do in the PRIVACY of your own home, with a partner of your choosing is none of my business, nor do I wish to know. What has occurred in the US is that they can be open, and that I find very offensive. I don't go to work discussing my home sex life and neither should they. In fact I should not be able to distinguish whether or not you are gay or anything else, keep your private life private...

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    So what is deviant? Simple, only means outside the norm, does this mean its bad, wrong or anything else? NO! Its just outside the perceived norms. I have always liked it when I would get some invite to a high powered Tuxedo do, especially when I lived outside Texas. I show up with jacket and shirt w/$#@!berbun and a pair of ragged washed out jeans, boots and my Stetson. LOL many times I get called on by someone saying 'this is supposed to be a black tie event'. Well pardner this is black tie where I come from. Certainly that makes me a deviant in that case.

The single most powerful word in the English language: Acceptance! That can and will solve a lot of issues.

I owned a IT company and one time we got in a bind servicing customers and I had to make a few tech calls myself. I took one way out in the boonies and show up at this home and I am met at the door by a guy and he is telling me what is wrong with his computer. I sit down and boot it up and the screen is a pic of him and his gay boyfriend getting it on. He is having troubles with getting some of his video's to play and you can ONLY imagine what they were. I work away, do the stuff to fix it, he sits down and opens up his movies and plays a half dozen or so for a few min and no crash, so he is happy. I present the bill, he pays and as I am leaving he says he is sorry about what I saw. My reply: I came here to fix your computer not to judge you or the contents of your computer...

While I personally find the whole homo thing offensive the reality is what you do in the PRIVACY of your own home, with a partner of your choosing is none of my business, nor do I wish to know. What has occurred in the US is that they can be open, and that I find very offensive. I don't go to work discussing my home sex life and neither should they. In fact I should not be able to distinguish whether or not you are gay or anything else, keep your private life private...

X1000 ditto

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I've been thinking about it.. I'm agin' it too..

nothing to joke about here, I'm not homophobic, but it is an example of our society going down the 'depravity' road.. and not just homosexual stuff, watched a show on ABC. 'scandal' it had bright dialogue, then resolved into some of the sicke'st stuff I've ever seen, more than gratuitous, it actually turned our stomach.. family inc. child, and dog killed for 'effect' woman bound, and screaming having her teeth pulled.. we decided to vote with our remote, and the holy spirit, that was yelling 'wrong' in my mind.. as an addendum to this ABC 'proudly' calls it OMG TV.. when I saw that I knew how wrong it was..

moral absolute's and their disappearance is something my wild 60's generation is responsible for.. we bought into the debate about them, and now we have depravity.. sorry, don't want to talk like I'm handl'n snakes, but those who say were on the slippery slope are right..

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Sasquatch on Animal Planet, aliens on History channel, and mermaids on Discovery annoy me a lot more than homos on channels I never watch like Bravo and OWN. :p

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I've been thinking about it.. I'm agin' it too..

nothing to joke about here, I'm not homophobic, but it is an example of our society going down the 'depravity' road.. and not just homosexual stuff, watched a show on ABC. 'scandal' it had bright dialogue, then resolved into some of the sicke'st stuff I've ever seen, more than gratuitous, it actually turned our stomach.. family inc. child, and dog killed for 'effect' woman bound, and screaming having her teeth pulled.. we decided to vote with our remote, and the holy spirit, that was yelling 'wrong' in my mind.. as an addendum to this ABC 'proudly' calls it OMG TV.. when I saw that I knew how wrong it was..

moral absolute's and their disappearance is something my wild 60's generation is responsible for.. we bought into the debate about them, and now we have depravity.. sorry, don't want to talk like I'm handl'n snakes, but those who say were on the slippery slope are right..
    Since the beginning of this thread I have paid a bit more attention. WOW I was amazed at how much is on the channels I watch. I do not have the 'big 3' channels even on my play list of channels.

My first knowing of a homo was in basic training back in '67. He was a young guy in our platoon but not in my squad. One weekend toward the end of basic he asked if he and I could talk. I said sure and he told me he was gay and he had a lot of issues with it, being in the Army etc. I listened and at age 19 I certainly had no advice to offer. Mostly he talked, I listened and he asked that I not tell anyone. I said sure. That was it, often wondered what every happened that guy.

I made a career out of the military and later joined the officer ranks. Over a time of 26 years I met a few gays from Pfc to full Col. Everyone I met soldiered up and met my requirements to be a good soldier. Scattered thru that time were a few that showed their cards and got a discharge. EVERYONE WANTED out of the Army and they used being gay as the excuse. There was one soldier who worked for me and I was sure he was not gay, but he used that to get out.

IMO we had a good system. My guess is gays served since the beginning and many I knew were good soldiers and unless you were told by them they were gay you would never know.

But what has happened is that now gays, lesbians, transgender can be not only open but demonstrative. Worse they are now free do do as they want and can become a disruptive force. There is no place for this in our military and worse they now get a free pass on any actions they do. Add to this the 'quota' to have and promote them. Anyone who thinks our military does not have quotas is naive at best. I know for a fact they do. Now I as a commander are going to have to tell HQDA how many gays and transgenders I have in my unit, how many have received UCMJ punishment, how many promoted and the list goes on and on.

We have the finest military the world has ever seen and we have now made a fundamental change that I believe will not benefit our soldiers or the military and only result in a degraded fighting force.

The military is not like corp America where on dress down Friday Bruce can show up in his skirt and high heels because he is transgender. So are we going to see this in our military?

View attachment 25636

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Granted, I don't have a TV or cable anymore, but when I did, I just watched what shows I wanted to watch and that was that. Cancel your cable and watch Netflix only, like I do now.

Nuh-uh. They have a "Gay and lesbian" category right along with their other more unusually specific categories ("1980's hot-babe car chase action movies").

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I don't know about you guys but I'm getting tired of seeing all these damn TV shows with nothing but negroes, negroes, negroes. Society is even telling us it's okay to date or even marry them and it makes me sick. They even teach it to our precious children in public schools.

I used to watch the old black and white shows because they were always safe and negroe-free, then I realized only half the show is actually white (the other half is black). I can't even read books anymore, my aging eyes can't read the special copies I had made that were printed in white ink. If this society doesn't do something soon I won't be able to do anything anymore!

/sarcasm off

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I don't know about you guys but I'm getting tired of seeing all these damn TV shows with nothing but negroes, negroes, negroes. Society is even telling us it's okay to date or even marry them and it makes me sick. They even teach it to our precious children in public schools.

I used to watch the old black and white shows because they were always safe and negroe-free, then I realized only half the show is actually white (the other half is black). I can't even read books anymore, my aging eyes can't read the special copies I had made that were printed in white ink. If this society doesn't do something soon I won't be able to do anything anymore!

/sarcasm off

You should have turned on your logic, not your sarcasm.

There is nothing wrong with being born Black and it isnt a choice.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    You should have turned on your logic, not your sarcasm.

There is nothing wrong with being born Black and it isnt a choice.

People get to choose who they're attracted to? Cool, tell me how I can be attracted to Oprah Winfrey. She'd be a badass sugar momma if she weren't so stupid and fugly.

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Finding love in another mans hairy $#@! is family entertainment today.

Rosanne - "Leon" (maybe the first I can remember)

Modern Family - gay couple (I like this show (Sofia Vergara), but my wife refuses to watch shows with openly gay people on it.)

Will & Grace - two gay guys

Smithers on the Simpsons

Revenge - the skinny blond guy (my teen girls love this show, and it. is. a. beating.)

The Wire - black guy (can't remember his name)

THe New Normal - half of them? (watch this once with my kids, not funny)

Glee - I never watched this one, but I'd bet at least half are gay. I know Jane Lynch is.

Little Miss Sunshine - Steve Carrell plays a gay guy who tried to kill himself due to losing his gay lover (its a good movie, if only for the dance scene at the end)

It does seem like almost every show has at least one gay character in it. My wife changes the channel anytime its obvious (if she has the remote).

The one thing I do like about gayness being so in the open now days, is that they always talk about it, so I know which movies to avoid. Like Brokeback Mountain, didn't, and won't ever watch it. Unlike Object of My Affection, which I got tickets to a free screening for. Took my 15 yr old and her best friend, who both admired Jennifer Aniston. Then, 45 minutes in, a full-on make out session between two hairy dudes. You can't un-see that stuff. And, the girls were totally freaked out by it.

I do spend more time on Hulu and Netflix these days, for just the reasons stated above.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The most offensive thing about gay characters on TV is they all act like the exact same person- effiminate, bitchy, annoying steroetypical fags rather than cool dudes who just happen to be gay. Everytime I see a gay person portrayed on TV my reaction is this:

in_living_color.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom