• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Seems like most of the time whatever channel is turned on its all about gays and lesbo's. WTF can't even channel surf without going thru one channel thats not showing anything gay related. Makes my stomach churn
    Capitol Armory ad

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Granted, I don't have a TV or cable anymore, but when I did, I just watched what shows I wanted to watch and that was that. Cancel your cable and watch Netflix only, like I do now.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Finding love in another mans hairy asshole is family entertainment today.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    My 2 Dads
    MyTwoDads_S1.jpg

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Hard to explain a 4 year old why the kid in the TV has 2 daddy's
    That's a good teaching opportunity... Tell him some people are just weird and not to pay attention to the weird people. Explanations aren't always necessary or even possible. It's just a fact of life that you're going to encounter people doing things you just don't understand.

As for the TV; I pay extra for the sports package so I can watch off road racing, hunting, and shooting to offset the gayness of the other channels. Unfortunately the sports package also gives me more exposure to men in tights bending over, groping each other, and playing with balls (aka football) ;)

zx9rt1

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Modern Family is one. Grey's Anatomy is another. These are just 2 that I know of that are national network tv. When it comes to cable TV there are some others as well. But just stinking to the national networks only that's what we have. Oh, and I forgot the old network show of Will and Grace. I'm sure I'm missing a few others. It is a problem for sure that has become the moral decay if society as we know it today. If you think that's acceptable, then that's your opinion. I for one as a farther have a hard time trying to explain this moral decay of society to my daughter. If you think that's the new norm in today's world then we are in very bad shape! This only my opinion as yours may vary. Do you think this right for today's society? LGBT marriages, do you find that acceptable as a message to send to our children?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    The OP is correct. Creeping Normalcy is a Liberal tactic to influence future generations to accept that which is immoral, unnatural, and depraved.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I was enjoying the Spartacus series until they started corn-holing each other. Same thing with the direct-to-netflix series "Lilyhammer", about a NY Wise-guy in the witness-protection program in Norway.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't watch it and teach you kids differently. I don't like watching most of that crap, never saw an episode of will and grace, find modern family funny though.

As to LGBT marriage, I don't think the government needs to regulate something like marriage. It has nothing to do with what I think is right or wrong mortally, but what I think should be the governments business. Marriage is a religious thing generally and not a government matter.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Want to see G/L on TV then check out 'House Hunters'. Fully 25% or more of the shows is a same sex couples both M/F. This is becoming more and more common and at near overload.

So what is it all about? Giving them equal rights? I buy that for a min, they along with all other Americans have equal rights, no one is excluded and should never be.

To see the endgame you have to look at what LGBT really is. Deviant behavior! I am not convinced that L/G is a choice albeit I am sure there are those who have made that choice on there own, but rather I think its something in they way they are wired or in this case miswired. This in no way means they should not receive the same rights as any other Americans.

If in fact that is deviant behavior and not by choice then we will soon have a real problem on our hands. DISCRIMINATION towards others with non-choice behavior, meaning its in their DNA to be what they are, G/L. Then the door is now open to include pedophilia and zoophilia; how long before this arrives? NAMBLA has been advocating this for many many years. If you cannot discriminate against LGBT, then neither can you discriminate against the rest.

They take it one step at a time till its accepted then they add one more to the mix.

We need to remember that the GOVT is controlling this, not We the people. Same sex marriage. I do not support same sex marriage, that said I personally do not care, nor do I wish to know what or who you chose as a mate, in fact its none of my business. Had you asked Christmas of my senior year in HS if I loved my new car I am sure I would have told you YES. IMO the govt should NOT be in the marriage business at all. Why is the govt controls marriage? So in my world if Bob and Bruce or Janet and Jane or just some guy want to marry his Evinrude boat motor, I don't care, if you can find someone to marry you then fine, keep me out of it...and lets get the govt out of it!

* North American Man/Boy Love Association

The North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States. It works to abolish age of consent laws criminalizing adult sexual involvement with minors, and for campaigns the release of all men who have been jailed for sexual contacts with minors that did not involve coercion. Some reports state that the group no longer has regular national meetings, and that as of the late 1990s, to avoid local police infiltration, the organization discouraged the formation of local chapters. Around 1995, an undercover detective discovered that there were 1,100 people on the rolls. As of 2005, a newspaper report stated that NAMBLA was based in New York and San Francisco.

Top Bottom