• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I liked the Surefires but liked that you could adjust the Fenix lights much more. Also i dont like having to do the double tap to get different settings with the Surefires. This light has a separate switch for 5 different brightness settings. Its about the perfect size for a light to take on a walk or hike. Not too big or small. Ill try and get some pix up soon.

10-45-170-450-850 lumens

sebazy8y.jpg

e7yvysej.jpg

yqerytub.jpg

ype6ysa6.jpg

qa2u8a3a.jpg
    Target Sports

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Very nice. How far does it shoot? I really don't like the ones that you have to hit the on off switch to cycle through the power levels and strobe. I don't know why more don't use a separate selector switch for different modes.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Very nice. How far does it shoot? I really don't like the ones that you have to hit the on off switch to cycle through the power levels and strobe. I don't know why more don't use a separate selector switch for different modes.

I watched some youtube vids were they were illuminating up to 200 ft away. I really dont know what its rated for and im not flashlight expert. If this thing is durable ill be happy. I am disappointed with Streamlight flashlights but do like their weapon lights. Surefires i know are good and maybe ill get one for a real hard use or dedicated purpose light down the road.

What sold me on this thing was the controls. Ive got to say 850 lumens is ridiculously bright. It really turns night to day. I imagine ill spend most of my time between 1-3.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Cool! I have a fenix Tk-10 and PD20. I've been very impressed with their lights. They offer excellent performance and quality for the money.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I watched some youtube vids were they were illuminating up to 200 ft away. I really dont know what its rated for and im not flashlight expert. If this thing is durable ill be happy. I am disappointed with Streamlight flashlights but do like their weapon lights. Surefires i know are good and maybe ill get one for a real hard use or dedicated purpose light down the road.

What sold me on this thing was the controls. Ive got to say 850 lumens is ridiculously bright. It really turns night to day. I imagine ill spend most of my time between 1-3.

Looks nice. Ive been happy with the $35.00 , 180 Lumens Streamlight Protac 2L~. I can search my whole property from my doorstep (6 acres). It shines 300ft. on high, I'd say. I have a Streamlight Polytac too, but it's not near as impressive as the Protac.

Alot of flashlights don't list an honest raiting on lumens either, but that is one good thing about Streamlight...they do.

Have to give Finex a look.

Top Bottom