• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I just got my Curio & Relics licenses and have been looking all over the net for web sites and sales but thought why not ask folks that have more knowledge on this subject than myself so here is the question; what is you favorite source for C&R purchases?

Thanks in advance!

Mo
    Target Sports

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    How can I rsist a thread like this? First make copies of your unsigned license and send the signed copies to:
    AIM Surplus
    Empire Arms
    Century Arms
    J.C. Devine Inc
    You should be able to satisfy your wildest dreams with theses guys. Kiss your closet space and bank account goodbye. You will be like a blushing bride when that BBT (big brown truck) shows up at your house with your first purchase. I can't wait for the threads discussing cosomolene cleaning or Tung oil Vs BLO. (I can sound smart in those threads).

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Thanks Hawg I have those book marked already and yes they cause "wood" to be sported every time I go to one of those sites.
    I can already see that I will once again become gun poor and penniless very soon!

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Another major advantage to a C&R is a lot of the places like Midway and Brownells will give you a dealers discount with a C&R license. Generally, you do not need a lot of purchases to pay for the license. I am on my 2nd renewal and have only purchased 3 C&R firearms to date, but love the discounts.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Okay here are some must buys:
    CZ52
    Any and all Mausers
    K31
    P-08
    P-38
    91/30
    MAS 49/56

Any that are not in current dealer circulation may be found at Empire Arms or J C Devine.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Was told yesterday by a friend that is well up in years that the M1 30 carbine of his that is in pristine condition has been willed to me. He said if he gave it to me now his son would find out and he doesn't want to deal with the BS his son would raise - LOL!!!!
    This is one cherry M1 - he also mentioned that if I was a good boy I may also get the M1 Garand in 30-06.

Top Bottom