• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    This is a message from mamaregato at Texas Gun Talk ( http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/ ). The Texas Gun Talk owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email mamaregato, you can use this online form:
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=2168

OR, by email:
    mailto:avregato@yahoo.fr

This is the message:

Nice to meet you,

how is everything,hope all is well with you.
    My name is Avelin Regato,I found your contact after reading your profile I picked interest to contact you.
    I've something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back on:(avregato@hotmail.fr) so that I'll give you details. Waiting anxiously for your anticipated corporation,
    Yours,
    Avelin
    Email. avregato@hotmail.fr
    Capitol Armory ad

AnArmyofRon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Granbury
    No, No, leave the address up. Everyone act interested. Lead this scammer on and tie up his time. Get creative, make him give details, if you use a "blow-off e-mail address keep him intrigued with you. Do everything but give him personnel details. Fu$k this idiot up with return junk. Have fun, keep him off of others.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    Alan took care of him. All you have to do is hit the little triangle with the exclamation mark in it and it will alert all mods and admin. Thanks for your vigilance!

lunchbox

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Can someone make me a program that will digitally do to these scammers computer what my 1911 will do in the real world

people that run scams and make viruses suck i say it should be a hanging offense

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    Another scammer. Ban him. Probably from Nigeria routed through the UK. Tell him you have a better deal, if they will give you their bank account # you will get a piece of the bailout for them. LOL. These bailouts remind me of those scams.

Top Bottom