Capitol Armory ad

just "how" wierd are ya., a study in eccentricities..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gwtx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Santa Fe, TX
    I like to try to spell words correctly, like weird... lol try to talk sense to the tv, my wife just gets up and says "I'll leave you two alone"... Too many Louis L'amour westerns, always sit with back to the wall, too... Keys and wallet too, I have my stuff while she's trying to find hers... My wife could probably come up with a lot more quirks I don't notice... BTW, some of y'all are really weird... :-)

GW

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I hate socks and pants. I only wear regular socks maybe two or three times a year but I wear fuzzy house socks at home.. Pants come off as soon as I get home. I put on shorts or sweats. ...........

HAHA!!!
    I do the same minus the fuzzy house socks.
    Can't stand pants, though at work I'm fine, and I use to wear nothing but jeans and now hate to put them on!!!
    I wear shorts year round here in Texas and only when my activity calls for it will I put on anything else.
    Socks and shirt too.. I get home and they are off.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    HAHA!!!
    I do the same minus the fuzzy house socks.
    Can't stand pants, though at work I'm fine, and I use to wear nothing but jeans and now hate to put them on!!!
    I wear shorts year round here in Texas and only when my activity calls for it will I put on anything else.
    Socks and shirt too.. I get home and they are off.

You should try the fuzzy socks. They are sooo comfy.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I hate long socks I wear the socks that stop under your ankle even with boots.

If I have coins on the table in front of me I stack them according to diameter.

I constantly have to be doing something with my hands(bad habit of playing with my knife)

If Im on my laptop I have to have music or the TV on, and I can tell whats going on with both.

I almost constantly have music on unless im asleep...silence...buh(unless im in the woods)

Im with yall on the stairs id do 3-4 stairs at a time in the refineries climbing. Theres a bunch of steps to the top of fin fans why not only hit 1/3 of them?

theres more I cant think of right now some have been said already.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Oh, I remembered something else "weird" about me... I horde things I like. Such as guns, ammo, knives, cars, etc... At one point I had 22 cars in three different states :laughing:

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I turn the tab on any canned drink 90 degrees. If I have a salad with a meal it must be in a separate dish. Keys in right front pocket Wallet in left. All clocks in the house must synchronized.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The house can be rearranged in any way my wife wants.......as long as my chair doesn't get moved.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I wore jeans and boots for 30 years. Now, I only wear boots when I am hunting or doing heavy work. Occasionally I will find a really sweet pair of boots that I would love to have. Then I stand there and purposely talk myself out of them. I just won't ever wear them. And, I am too much of a tightwad to buy something expensive and not use it. I will buy a $200 pair of shoes that I will wear often, but not a gorgeous pair of boots that I will wear once a year. The weird part of all that is, I really LIKE shiny cool cowboy boots. Saw two pairs recently I wanted. A pair of alligator boots that were $600, and a black pair that were around $300. The even weirder part, is that I talk myself out of it, and feel good about my arguments. lol

I don't like wearing jeans. For decades I lived in them. But I really don't want to wear them now. Strange for a country kid who for years didn't even own a pair of dress pants.

In my reloading stuff, I can't allow empty cases to be kept together in mixed calibers. Within 24 hrs of a range day or someone giving me shell cases, they are sorted into the caliber specific container. They are further categorized by untouched vs resized, and also brass vs nickel cases. MUST BE ORGANIZED!!

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Never wear shorts, my ginger whiteness can't handle the sun on my legs.

110 out and I'm still in jeans, T-shirt, and boots. Wear the same clothes to go out to a nice(ish) restaurant. Don't go anywhere real fancy.

I love my work boots and jeans.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    110 out and I'm still in jeans, T-shirt, and boots. Wear the same clothes to go out to a nice(ish) restaurant. Don't go anywhere real fancy.

I love my work boots and jeans.

Except when Im forced to go somewhere "fancy".....I still wear my jeans and boots....its just who I am.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    [QUOTETxdad;868056]I like mayo on my in' dogs[/QUOTE]'

NO Dad ..please, somebody was talking about the 'texture' thing.. for that reason I can't have (as in never had) cream cheese, or that disgusting stuff you sickey's call 'mayo'..

We're starting to bond sweethearts.. try this for an anyone else.. toilet paper has to come over the top (toward you) I'll change it in the kids house, cause it's just not right..

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Sometimes when I get a new box of ammo, if the brass and the copper jackets aren't shiny, I will get out a rag and the Flitz and polish each one. Just the expensive hollow points tho, not target ammo or 22lr. I'm careful not get any of the paste in the primer pockets.

Can't stand it when the clocks in the house aren't synchronized to within one minute.

Top Bottom