• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    Somebody needs to "correct" this f**king POS in a most personal way.

[h=2]Department of Homeland Security Muslim Adviser:
    “United States of America Is An Islamic Country”[/h]
    Screen-shot-2013-10-31-at-11.26.35-AM.png

Mohamed Elibiary’s bio from the Department of Homeland Security’s list of advisers:
    Screen-shot-2013-10-31-at-11.24.51-AM.png
    ARJ Defense ad

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Somebody needs to "correct" this f**king POS

Sure but I'm going to irritate most everyone here in the process :what:

As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Mohammedan] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

Treaty of Tripoli, 1797
    Negotiated by an appointee of Washington's choosing, submitted to the Senate by then president John Adams, and ratified unanimously by the US Senate.

So yes, that guy is complete idiot for stating we are an islamic country, but any one spouting christian country should feel equally embarrassed

ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    This country is more Christian than anything else.
    But the entire nation was founded and based on Judeo/Christian values
    NOT iSlam. Not even in the least.
    If it had been we have similar or the same political system as most of the middle east does.
    No constitution, freedom of religion etc. etc. etc.....
    That politics and religion don't mix is a very Christian idea by the way.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    As soon as we declare those people our enemies, the better off we'll be. It took many years for the Germans and Japanese to work their way back into our good graces after WW2. We declared them our enemies after they killed many of our citizens. Islamic nations have already exceeded the body count that forced that declaration of war.

Still, we smile, give the Xastards money while they attack us, turn traitor, shoot our troops in the back of the head, blow our people up, kidnap us at the same time they pretend to be our allies. How much is enough? When do we get serious and stomp the crap out of these monsters?

I would leave scorched Earth and a giant smoking crater every time one of our soldiers was harmed. They better thank their God that I'm not running that show!

YOU LIKE YOUR VILLAGE? LIKE YOUR HOMES? DO YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILIES? THEN MAKE SURE THAT NO HARM COMES TO OUR PEOPLE.....OR ELSE!

Flash

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    As soon as we declare those people our enemies, the better off we'll be. It took many years for the Germans and Japanese to work their way back into our good graces after WW2. We declared them our enemies after they killed many of our citizens. Islamic nations have already exceeded the body count that forced that declaration of war.

Still, we smile, give the Xastards money while they attack us, turn traitor, shoot our troops in the back of the head, blow our people up, kidnap us at the same time they pretend to be our allies. How much is enough? When do we get serious and stomp the crap out of these monsters?

I would leave scorched Earth and a giant smoking crater every time one of our soldiers was harmed. They better thank their God that I'm not running that show!

YOU LIKE YOUR VILLAGE? LIKE YOUR HOMES? DO YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILIES? THEN MAKE SURE THAT NO HARM COMES TO OUR PEOPLE.....OR ELSE!

Flash

Amen, Amen, and Amen!

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo

Flash

I don't think declaring war against a religion is a good idea, but completely agree with the entirety of the 2nd half of the statement. If we go to war against a country for harboring or promoting terrorism, that happens to be islamic, then wholesale carpet bombing and scorched earth is the right way. Killing someones brother in a battle then wondering why the don't like us after we build a new school is a bit stupid.

That politics and religion don't mix is a very Christian idea by the way.

No way in heck are you ever going to convince me of that one. Our country may have been founded by Christians but separation of church and state is not a "Christian idea". The very existence of our country disproves this. Our country was founded by Christians fleeing other Christians. There are also centuries of wars, atrocities, and upheaval directly related to the intertwining of the christian religion and government in Europe. This flawed line of reasoning is akin to saying the theory of relativity is a Jewish idea.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I was born and raised in Chicago and learned about the totality of conflict there.

Organized crime is a very real presence in the Chicago area and for some reason the mob decided to get into the restaurant business. Some businesses played ball. Others did not. I was there when the gloves came off. Over 80 restaurants were bombed in a very short period of time (perhaps 12-18 months). The singing Cowboy Gene Autry owned a place a few miles from my house. They blew his place off the map, he rebuilt it and they vaporized it again! He finally gave up and returned to California.

Then I left Chicago and moved around a lot, I found myself working in Kansas City, Missouri. The same gang organizing was in full swing in KC MO. I saw the results of one of their bombings. There were not TWO bricks left standing together on that site! The restaurant was absolutely vaporized and there was nothing left that wasn't blown up or burned!

Applying what we've learned here, it needs to be implemented with our Islamic enemies. Mess with our troops and not two bricks, blocks or stones will remain intact and nothing will survive.

What we are doing is not working. We need to apply other methods that are proven effective!

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom