• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Whitesboro, TX
    Just joined the Forum. I live just south of the Red River but travel around DFW and Houston quite a bit. Have a variety of weapons iincluding my newest...a Mosin 1891 made in 1916. When I get it home this weekend, we'll rattle the leaves a little!
    Target Sports

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Whitesboro, TX
    My first Mosin was an M44. That steel buttplate doesn't soften the blow much. I was shooting it one day and my son (33) came over and said "What the **** are you shooting?". He said fire was shooting about 2' out the end of the barrel. It does have a bit of recoil but at 60 yards, iron sights, from the sitting position it will shoot a 1.5" group using the Wolf Gold ammo. First time we went hog hunting, I flipped the bayonet out and said "Okay, I'm ready". My son thinks I'm some kind of nut.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2008
    Whitesboro, TX
    I'd like to go to Shiloh but I won't be able to bring any firepower. When I'm in Houston, I'm in a Company car and guns are a big no-no. I'd hate to get fired for that after 31 years on the job. More accurately, I'd hate to have to tell my wife I got fired for that after 31 years on the job.

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    If you make it to Shiloh just ask Jeff to point me out and you can shoot
    what I will be bringing.
    And you really dont want miss out on the great food ,shooting,good conversation and did I mention the food.

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    If you make it to Shiloh just ask Jeff to point me out and you can shoot
    what I will be bringing.
    And you really dont want miss out on the great food ,shooting,good conversation and did I mention the food.

I second that comment. You're more than welcome to shoot my stuff also. I'll be the good looking asian dude in a HK hat with the hot chick beside him... :D

Top Bottom