• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Come to some meet-ups, see who's what (and who's Polynesian), and the confusion will slowly fade.

Very, very slowly. ;)

TGT is a totally egalitarian, equal-opportunity-offensive environment. Friends can be that way and still be friends.
    That is, if Sterling would ever associate with us again...He's too busy making those big bucks to hang with us poor folk.

Ny700

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2014
    Welcome, please leave all liberal baggage and voting at the border. Welcome to Texas, have a gun and a Stetson

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

I wouldnt consider myself a liberal or a conservative. My goal is to be an educated realist. There are folks in Washington on both sides of the aisle who scare the shit out of me either because of their own wacked out beliefs or their willingness to blindly follow a group with wacked out beliefs. And yes in Murphy for now. We had a week with our relocation to find a place and just couldn't imagine trying to buy that quick without having a feel for the area. Wife works in Richardson I work in Allen. So we will most likely be staying close.
    As far as a deer rifle I've had a few and unfortunately had to sell them over the years. Had a good ole Winchester 30/30. Does get much better for the thick woods in michigan. Had two Remington 700's one a basic sps in .270 win and another custom in 6.5x284. Had a savage10 PC in .308. And my favorite was a tikka t3 lite stainless in .270. If you haven't handled a tikka you have missed out. The tikka action is like comparing an Italian sports car to an old pinto compared to a stock rem700 or savage. The barrels are cold hammer forged and come of the same line as the Sako barrels. My favorite rifle which nearly killed me to sell no exactly a deer gun was a sako trg 42 in 338LM
    guqasemu.jpg

zaju4ysa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Welcome from Frisco. You're going to love the freedom in Texas. Texans by far are the best people on earth and God Bless Texas!

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Come to some meet-ups, see who's what (and who's Polynesian), and the confusion will slowly fade.

Very, very slowly. ;)

TGT is a totally egalitarian, equal-opportunity-offensive environment. Friends can be that way and still be friends.

I laughed and laughed and laughed

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I wouldnt consider myself a liberal or a conservative. My goal is to be an educated realist. There are folks in Washington on both sides of the aisle who scare the shit out of me either because of their own wacked out beliefs or their willingness to blindly follow a group with wacked out beliefs. And yes in Murphy for now. We had a week with our relocation to find a place and just couldn't imagine trying to buy that quick without having a feel for the area. Wife works in Richardson I work in Allen. So we will most likely be staying close.
    As far as a deer rifle I've had a few and unfortunately had to sell them over the years. Had a good ole Winchester 30/30. Does get much better for the thick woods in michigan. Had two Remington 700's one a basic sps in .270 win and another custom in 6.5x284. Had a savage10 PC in .308. And my favorite was a tikka t3 lite stainless in .270. If you haven't handled a tikka you have missed out. The tikka action is like comparing an Italian sports car to an old pinto compared to a stock rem700 or savage. The barrels are cold hammer forged and come of the same line as the Sako barrels. My favorite rifle which nearly killed me to sell no exactly a deer gun was a sako trg 42 in 338LM
    guqasemu.jpg

zaju4ysa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice...never tried a Tikka but I'll have to see for myself now. Murphy is a little ways from my stomping grounds so I'll let some of my Dallas brethren take over on range suggestions. Check out the Hicksville section of the forum and if you can make it, come out to the meet on April 5th...its our biggest bi-annual event.

Top Bottom