Patriot Mobile

Just Moved to SW Fort Worth. Any good outdoor ranges?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Thanks for the scoop. The West Side is like going to a furrin country for the Seasoned Citizens out to the N.E. Now I do used to know how to get to the Finish Line back in the day. Wet Willies was also highly cool. I cant believe these folks waste so much ammo to practice. They must not be very good shots or something. Shooting a gun is like riding a bicyle and swimming. Once you learn how..its easy peasy to do it again. Wished we could convince them to chill on out and save the ammo for when the liberals come to kill us all.

flashhole

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2013
    Providing comparative opinion is difficult if you have limited exposure to good ranges. I had better ranges in NY state than I have been able to find here in TX. In fact, my experience with ranges in FL and WA were also far superior to TX gun ranges.

I really like TX but shooting ranges pretty much suck in comparison to other places I have lived.

Kevin Keith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Texas
    Folks
    There is Alpine at 5482 Shelby Rd, Ft Worth. Their Rifle ranges only go to 100, there also have 50 and 30. The pistol
    ranges are 50, 30 7 and 3 yds. They also have Skeet, Trap and Sporting Clays. They also have 5 Stand. Seems like they are slanted to shotgun.
    I've been there many times through the years, highly recommended.

Top Bottom