• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Look what the democraps have they have the majority of the media, they have their political riot committees like antifa and blm, they can call a demonstration or riot over night , they can threaten our law makers and attack them when they wish. They can call us everything from deplorables and racists and get away with it, they can censor our speech. Besides huge Trump rallies what do we have. I think we have to do better to get the truth out to these brainwashed a-holes. I wish I had the answer but most of us are hard worker people with jobs, in my case a retired old fart with a mobility scooter that if shot it would go ding and do a 180.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I saw a compilation of bidet's whispering on the Greg Gutfeld show and wow b's unraveling at an ever quicker pace.

When are the guys in the 'white coats' gonna gently lead him to the rubber room?

Then the 'cackler' will take over...sht.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Destruction from within.

These people are not Americans.

Those who elected them(helped um steal it that is) are also not Americans.

We will see the likes of what is happening in S Africa and Cuba on US soil soon I fear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    The UN has long since outlived any usefulness the organization might have had. It is infuriating that they occupy US soil; eviction time!

Joe sucking up to the UN does not surprise me in the least. He and his handlers know they cannot suppress good Americans without a lot of help…UN is not enough help.

As far as the UN investigating; we already know they pretty much hate us and what the investigation results will presumably say. The Democrats and the UN love each other…now, who do you think is really pulling the strings?

Last edited:

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    The best thing, right now, is that the UN has NO, ZERO, ZILCH legal authority in our country, nor do they have any means of detaining, arresting, or bringing any legal actions against any sovereign United States citizen. That is, unless, the United States Congress and Senate ratify a treaty with the UN.

Now, though, as someone mentioned above, that the Demorats are pushing the Republicans into a corner by having them ask for Martial Law, that is more plausible, because they want to suspend the Constitution, and that means they can outlaw the Senate, and Congress themselves, and then they can rule with their iron gauntlets, and subjugate each and every one of us. Then, it will be Civil War!

These tactics are exactly what the Nazi’s used in 1936 to gain power.

Hawk

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Biden asked the UN to investigate us for systematic racism. Biden is an ass hole beyond belief. What about China, Cuba, Venezula etc. At least that will make a target rich enviroment.

I didn't know the UN had a resolution prohibiting systemic racism.

Why don't we ask them to investigate if Joe has any brain matter?

Top Bottom