• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Why is it that there aren’t any whistle blowers or do-gooders going to the “free” press, and blabbing about personal wrongdoings and spying on the American public, like they did with President Trump?!?
    The only thing that’s been systemic in DC has been Big Brother becoming a reality, and the amount of people drinking the Big Brothers cool-aid!

Hawk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It kinda seemed like democrats owned the FBI or something…just sayin
    What part of the Justice Dept. don't they own?

In many ways, the administration that is currently holding the White House, has a lot of power over the DOJ and most federal agencies. Problem Trump faced, is there were way too many Obama holdovers and supporters sympathetic to Obama that Trump should have cleared out the day he assumed the office of president. Those I think were a big part of the problems he faced, and IMO led to what caused his attempted impeachment.

I think there are still more than a few Obama holdovers within the bureaucracy of DC that support Biden and Harris. And probably many still hold positions of power.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Why is it that there aren’t any whistle blowers or do-gooders going to the “free” press, and blabbing about personal wrongdoings and spying on the American public, like they did with President Trump?!?

Hawk
    Are you sure they haven't? Or, would you if there is a probability you're suicidal and didn't know it?

AgedWarrior

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2021
    Lamb County, TX
    In many ways, the administration that is currently holding the White House, has a lot of power over the DOJ and most federal agencies. Problem Trump faced, is there were way too many Obama holdovers and supporters sympathetic to Obama that Trump should have cleared out the day he assumed the office of president. Those I think were a big part of the problems he faced, and IMO led to what caused his attempted impeachment.

I think there are still more than a few Obama holdovers within the bureaucracy of DC that support Biden and Harris. And probably many still hold positions of power.
    That is somewhat what I was implying with my cynical post…well said on your part.

Top Bottom