• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WARHAWK357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    There is a gunsmith back in Breckenridge Tx my home town and he is ordering the guns as kits and putting them together for a lot less can't remember what brand but all mil. spec. parts and such M4 style flat top upper very basic but it will be accessorized to my liking as soon as it is picked up. If you guys want to contact the smith he is a good guy and his web site is bulletworks.com his wife and he make bullets also very good people. He is building two at the moment one for me and one for my father.

Bullseye Shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    +1 on Bullet Works in Breckenridge. That would be Jimmy and Artie Mitchell. Very very nice people and they make a great bullet. I'm close enough, that I just pick up my bullet orders, but they will ship in USPS flat rate boxes for guys out of area.

Jimmy is an excellent gunsmith. I've seen some of his pistol work.

WARHAWK357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    That's the man (I'm horrible at names) he is a great guy and yes he makes some smokin pistols he's working on my dads 25 auto. It will be several weeks on the pics but once I get it I'll post em. Close enough? were would that be. Albany Eastland Cisco Graham Abilene? Did a lot of work on a lot of ranches when I was Vet Techin in Breckenridge Lots of good people like the Mitchells

WARHAWK357

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    HA HA I'm such a dork I just looked at your info on the header BULLSEYE SHOOTER your in Graham nice place been there quit a lot and when in high school ran against some of the boys there. I went to high school with some boys that moved to Graham the Mayses (prob. spelled wrong) Dusty and Greg, great guys.

mkillebrew

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Austin
    I don't know about the condition of the kits, but model1sales.com and quite a few others sell M4 kits for $600, I just bought a receiver for my wife's AR for $140 locally after tax. it's a Superior Arms brand receiver, so "normal" prices for it should be like $80 or so, but expecting to pay that again isn't reasonable. of course her AR will be powder blue and white, so the external conditions of the kit is less important to me as it'll be blasted, parked and painted.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    congrats on the new AR i just bought my first AR myself last saturday paid a bit more but still didnt mind lets hear some details

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom