• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornetguy

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    I sort of want a PCC.... I definitely don't NEED one... but....
    I have 3 PC lever guns, and a couple others that are pretty compact and light.
    If I go for one, it will more than likely be the Ruger with the more "normal" stock, not the tacticool one.
    Lynx Defense

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    20230228_124922.jpg

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Maybe for a backpack survival rifle but to be honest I'd rather have the Ruger 10/22 Takedown.

.22 is a much more useful caliber in those situations than 9mm, other than the latter being more commonly used by the military.

My thoughts exactly. I have one of the early .22LR Takedown rifles with a Weaver 1X3 scope, and it is packed neatly in the carry bag, along with two 10 rd rotary mags and a BX-25 mag, along with 2- 100 rd boxes of CCI Mini Mags. A SHTF rifle system I can grab instantly and go in seconds.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Is there anyone left who wants a folding PCC that doesn't have a Sub2k?

not willing to invest in another mag system
    Neither was I... I have two Sub2ks. One takes P226 mags and the other takes M&P mags.

The irony of paring a fine example of W. German pistol craftsmanship with a Floridaman carbine is not lost on me :laughing:

The worst part of the Sub2k is the trigger. Do aftermarket M&P triggers fit in this new M&P carbine? If so I want one.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    2Xis the price of the kel tec

Only takes s&w mags (makes sense though) comes with three mags, good on s&w for that.

That stock is the single ugliest thing I've seen in the past two weeks, i need to go back to the tactical lever action thread to cleanse my pallet.

9mm initial offering. Is this S&W giving up on .30SC? If they had any intention to keep that cartridge going, an initial offering in .30SC would've been an extremely smart move. But then again they were the same people who thought up .30SC in the first place, so "smart" might not be on the menu.

It's hard for me to work up excitement for yet another direct blow back pcc.

ThirdCoast2A

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 19, 2016
    I’m interested just need to see more video reviews. Wife has a CX4 and she loves it. My son and I shot her CX4 today at the range and it’s alright just not what I’m used to ergonomically. Been wanting a packable 9mm carbine and while this doesn’t look perfect it initially seems to check a lot of boxes for me.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    Couldn't afford the ammo.
    Never liked AR looking anything.
    Folding stocks are useless to me.
    Don't need another flavor of the month gun to just sit in a corner somewhere.
    That's a BIG NO for me.
    Kel-Tec pmr 30 pistol would be my choice.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom