• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kfriddile

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    Hey, I haven't touched a gun since I used to shoot with my dad as a kid (24 now). My coworker recently gave me a Browning Hi-Power clone and an FR8, and I've really started to get back into it. My gf was recently given a Bersa .380 by her grandfather, so she likes to shoot now too. I live in Plano and have shot at the BulletTrap a few times recently (kinda pricey for non-members). The last time I was there, I tried out a 4" Springfield XD 45 compact and I think I'll be buying one next week. Anyone else here in the north Dallas area?
    Capitol Armory ad

allforbirds

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    The Ft Worth gun show is going on this weekend and ajcsports will be there, we purchased our xd 9 from them at a very reasonable price. Also Bachman will be at the Dallas Market Hall show in Sept and they had the xd 9 for 399.00 at the last gun show.

We purchased a shooters only membership from Bullet Trap for around 80.00 (family) and you pay a reduced range fee like 8.00 per person. Worth it if you go 1-2 times a month, we have been going once a week.

Maybe we will see you around.

Kristie

kfriddile

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    The Ft Worth gun show is going on this weekend and ajcsports will be there, we purchased our xd 9 from them at a very reasonable price. Also Bachman will be at the Dallas Market Hall show in Sept and they had the xd 9 for 399.00 at the last gun show.

We purchased a shooters only membership from Bullet Trap for around 80.00 (family) and you pay a reduced range fee like 8.00 per person. Worth it if you go 1-2 times a month, we have been going once a week.

Maybe we will see you around.

Kristie
    Ya...I probably will end up getting some sort of membership there since it's 5 minutes from my apt. The $360 membership they have eliminates range fees, but if I go often enough to make that cost effective then ammo becomes the major expense...sigh. If you see a skinny guy with really long blond hair there, that's me.

xaiver56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Dallas, Texas
    Welcome aboard. I have shot at The Bullet Trap a time or two, I don't really shoot there anymore. My wife and I shoot at Target Masters in Garland, good people there and we emjoy it. :D

malladus

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2008
    Houston-Dallas
    I'm down by the Galleria area, short hop to the Bullet Trap. Post up next time you are going to stop in there and maybe we'll see you there.

Robert

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Welcome!

Man, it would be cool to go back in time and shoot a gun for the first time - I have been shooting so much for so long, I don't even know what it would be like.

But yeah, glad to have you - be safe and have fun!

kfriddile

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    Thanks for joining us! Man, I wish my co-workers would just give me free guns! ;)
    Ya, he's slowly been sizing down his large collection (originally about 300 long guns and a couple hundred hand guns) over the past few years. Pretty much everyone I work with has a couple guns from him by now

Top Bottom