• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    As long as they keep delivering good info. I can easily sit through a marathon of C&Rsenal, but not Nutnfancy.
    C&Rsenal is extremely underrated for what they're doing. Listening to their podcast, that show is a nightmare to produce. It's incredibly expensive, stuff breaks constantly, and the work hours are in the 60-80 hours per week range. They end up taking home about what someone would make at McDonald's. Not to mention, YouTube screws them over constantly.
    Gun Zone Deals

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm not going to be super critical of channels focused on being entertaining, that's all subjective, but things like disassembly videos? Having to trudge through dozens of videos, and end up having to resort to footage from that world of guns dissassembly videogame? Thats awful
    I love the disassembly videos where they're in a poorly lit room with the camera 10 feet away from them, and they're mumbling while completely covering the part I need to see with their hands.

Super helpful.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Been researching a couple of guns I’m thinking about purchasing.
    So I go to the youtubZ. Yep. Numerous vids on them. So I start watching.
    Got damn. Shut. Your. Pie. Hole!
    Review the fvckin thing. I don’t give a bloody fluck about you, your purse swinging bullshite with some other tuber, or how many other videos you’ve done. STFU and do the the gun review. You know. The one in the title.
    Do it work? Fine.
    Otherwise just shut the he!! up.

Hhhrruummff!
    You have any YouTube videos posted?

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I love the disassembly videos where they're in a poorly lit room with the camera 10 feet away from them, and they're mumbling while completely covering the part I need to see with their hands.

Super helpful.

My favorite is when they’re trying to do it with one hand while holding their phone in the other shaking like Michael J Fox.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas

Super helpful.
    Yep, it's the AV version of the cheap gun show manuals that have been photocopied millions of times and the pictures are a blurry mess of black and white pixels

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    1670330257508.png

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I'm surprised at how many complaints are here. I'm glad there are many different video creators. I like options.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna

Super helpful.
    Thats not unique to gun videos either. Very first time I set out to change the oil on my motorcycle I was hoping for a "heres the 6 things you need, and here's a helpful tip because the engineers were drunk when they designed this part". Instead you get some guy that is vaguely aware a camera is on him, no lighting at all, standing in front of the part he's working on, mumbling, then has a front-on shot of him talking about the history of the bike, his riding experience, and remembering that time he forgot a crush washer and had to buy a quart of oil to make it home.

Worse yet for detail stripping of unusual guns is they do the detailed 37 step disassembly process, then at the end "okay just do the reverse to put it back together!" Brother, I am not watching your video 6 more times in various segments to try and re-assemble this after it sat in an ultrasonic cleaner.

Granted, putting out a very high quality, very informative, and still straight to the point video is actually difficult. Stuff you've gone 1000 times you forget that some just won't know the little nuances or tricks you do without even thinking about them.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Just show me the picture.
    Video even more so.

Top Bottom