• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Even after years of being around, I still cannot nail down who's in the glock camp and who's in the 1911 camp. I know there is overlap, but maybe not that much. Could have sworn Moonpie was a glock guy. I was wrong again. There needs to be a spreadsheet linked that is updated as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Even after years of being around, I still cannot nail down who's in the glock camp and who's in the 1911 camp. I know there is overlap, but maybe not that much. Could have sworn Moonpie was a glock guy. I was wrong again. There needs to be a spreadsheet linked that is updated as needed.

Moon is definitely a Glock guy, but he's bi-gunsual, because legend says he also likes 1911's. Just don't accuse him of being a Hi Point fan - he's a distinguished gentleman who prefers Ravens or Jimenez :roflfunny:

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Moon is definitely a Glock guy, but he's bi-gunsual, because legend says he also likes 1911's. Just don't accuse him of being a Hi Point fan - he's a distinguished gentleman who prefers Ravens or Jimenez :roflfunny:

He should try a Grendel P12. Sweet pistols.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    39AACF3E-FED4-42F9-908E-35F87C0CE8BF.jpeg

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Well, first off, all of you communist homosexuals saying The Moonpie has a Glock can die in a fire ant nest.
    You’ve been drinking too much Hoppe’s.
    I do have an idea or two on making a gun review video.
    1.) keep the camera focused on the firearm at all times. Maybe only show hands manipulating the action. Nobody wants to see my ugly face.
    I’m thinking a rotating stand holding the gun. It would turn slowly do all sides of the gun are visible to the viewer.
    2.) Stop with the idiotic showing the thing is clear. I’m professional enough not to fiddlefvck around with a loaded weapon. Trust me. Besides,You can’t get shot thru the fvckin video screen so shut the fvck up about it.
    3.) If something on it sucks just say so.
    4.) Review it box stock as it comes out of the factory box. Sending it off to a custom gunsmith for a tune up and then telling us how it is is bullshite. That’s cheating.
    5.) Show an accessory or two. For example a speed loader on a revolver. Does it work with the grips? Show that.
    6.) Video without sound. Especially outside. Then add the audio later, paced to the activity on the video. Use a script. Nothing fancy. Try to cut out the errrs and ummms.
    Also, stick to a script. Or if you are good at speaking and improv, just some talking points.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    The Glock video could be 2 seconds long. Not much more than three words would be needed to address every iteration of Gaston’s.

The follow up would be praising all the improvements on perfection that Shadow Systems and similar companies have done.

Then we could pull out the 1911 videos. Some of them are even talkies!

Top Bottom