Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving Y'all

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and let you guys know that I am glad I found this site. I have learned quite a bit from several on here. We have some crazy conversations sometimes but I can say that I have enjoyed getting to know you all and I m thankful that we have a place to come to and talk with like minded folks!

Now go git ya some Turkey!

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
Feb 24, 2009
cypress
STFU wit dem women emotions on here. Man up dammit!!

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all, and to all a good night

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
Ok, how about I hope you all have a shitty day tomorrow, and I hope someone chokes on a damn bone or sumthin'.

Was this what you were lookin for Clarke? LMAO.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
Feb 24, 2009
cypress
That's right. This is a gun forum dammit. We talk tuff here. We eat are Turkeys raw, after we shoot it in the ass, and track it for a thousand yards.. That's right

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
That's right. This is a gun forum dammit. We talk tuff here. We eat are Turkeys raw, after we shoot it in the ass, and track it for a thousand yards.. That's right

We could of course do it humanely using a quick and properly placed kill shot from a distance we are familiar and comfortable with but humanity is for rainbow flag waving Prius drivers. We are men (and a few manly women)! Unnecessary pain and suffering is just our way of saying 'howdy, how do you do, I'm a F'kin manly man. God bless America!'.

I'm thankful for that. Also thankful for some, SOME, of you jerk wads.

Happy Thanksgiving TGT!

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
TGT Supporter
Aug 5, 2012
Central Texas
Happy Thanksgiving damn it!
Now somebody go make me a fricken bac.... I mean turkey sammy. ( Is that manly enuff? )

Oh yea.....where's my beer?

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics